SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Hogue...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Hogue... Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
A grip sleeve for the Glock 43X would also be nice, ........... IMHO.

Done. Got it. In stock, operators standing by.

see more

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1602 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job on the Glock 42 and 43, but I was hoping for a sleeve for the longer grip of the Glock 43X
Model.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
Good job on the Glock 42 and 43, but I was hoping for a sleeve for the longer grip of the Glock 43X
Model.

OOPS. Missed the "X"
43X is also in the works. Tooling is said to be about 65% complete.

BUT, until then this could be an alternative (Sku: 18300) ;

FWIW, 365 XL is said to be complete 9-27. Then test shots will need to happen and if anything needs to be addressed, it will be then. All this is being done in house. Once anything is complete, I will post the announcement here for all to see.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ken @ Hogue Inc,

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1602 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Ken @ Hogue Inc
I have an idea about modifications for the P365 15 round mags. I had a retired special forces person, a ranger, and several police firearms instructors look at my idea. Each liked it.

I contacted your company several weeks ago and was told my contact info would be passed along but I haven't heard anything. I know you get many requests but I would like to run my idea past someone with the expertise to honestly evaluate it. If someone would contact me, I would be grateful.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2043 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely in for the 43X/48 version for my 48. Hurry up. Smile

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
- Glock 43X and Glock 48 beavertail grip sleeve – We are still on track to complete this job by 10/25/19 then testing. So, if all goes well should be good to go early Nov. BUT, will keep ya posted

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Could you make a Beavertail sleeve for the P320 without the finger grooves? I bought a sleeve but removed it as it adds to much girth to the grip.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
....... Beavertail sleeve for the P320 without the finger grooves? .......

This would entail NEW tooling. As for now, sanding the finger groove bumps off would be the only immediate option. I will forward your requests for N/F option

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog