SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365X With Wilson Combat Grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365X With Wilson Combat Grip Login/Join 
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted
So I bought an original P365 a few years ago, once they had the issues with them worked out. It was just too small to get a good grip on, so I sold it.

So after trying on different pistols for sizes, I went with a P365X. I knew I wanted the Wilson XL Grip Module and some magazine Pinky Extensions.

Most places were out of the Grip Modules and other than Pearce, no one had any Pinky Extensions.

Ran across Armory Craft that had the Grip Module and some Pinky Extensions. Did a bit of research and Armory Craft seemed to be a reputable place, so I placed the order. Good communications, order arrived quickly and complete.

Haven't shot it at all yet, but I'm happy with the Fit and Feel of the parts. It appears that maybe the Pinky Extensions are something that Armory Craft 3D Prints, or has done. Their name is imprinted on them. They match the styling of the Grip fairly well.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Nice! I’ve been wanting a 365x with a WC grip.

Posts: 3445 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Armory Craft is very reputable and makes good stuff. My recollection is the mag extensions are 3d printed but be careful as I believe they warn against letting them drop to the ground.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Armory Craft also makes the best gas pedal takedown lever for the P320. It's slightly thicker than the stock part and still fits in the same holsters compared to the massive one that's all over eBay.

Posts: 4153 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thread cost me money……….

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post