SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What holster are you rocking?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What holster are you rocking? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just added a Springfield Custom Pro .45 Operator to my carry rotation. I ordered (recvd) a leather Mitch Rosen 5JR Express which I really like. I also have a leather Milt Sparks holster on back order for this pistol.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Can you reholster the pistol with one hand? If the answer is no, pass on the holster. Some type of retention is needed as well.

I wear a ANR AIWB 12-14 hours per day. Every day.

I can. Yes. I carry at 3, so I think thats why I like soft material ?

Stealth gear any good?

Posts: 41 | Registered: May 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Currently wearing an El Paso Saddlery cowboy rig,.

With a 5 1\2" SAA, with ivories.

Haven't even handled the SAA ib 2-3 yrs. Saw it in the safe, fondled it a bit, then decided to do the whole rig. My Fed-Ex guy was impressed when he delivered today.

I have so much. fun stuff, but seldom. use it.

So I've started brunging out the seldom seen/shot stuff and USING. it. Feels good.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
R Grizzle "CB"

For a P229.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcop143
posted Hide Post
Tulster Oath for my 365XL. Absolutely love it.

Posts: 103 | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Most often an IWB holster along the lines of this Bruce Nelson Combat Leather Summer Special; less often, an OWB such as this Milt Sparks Roadrunner. Both have just about the same ride-height and degree of forward cant. Magazine pouch is a Sparks S4C.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
RGrizzle CS2 for everything but my P229 which is in a TC2. Great craftsmanship and incredibly comfortable.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2390 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tulster Oath

black hills leather for my work gun (96a1 custom) and a JM Customs off duty..BUT...

Best holster I ever rocked was a Kramer Paddle ISP with optional thumb snap..HANDS DOWN best holster ever. It carried a Nighthawk Custom Recon GRP..bad ass blaster and bad ass holster)

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kramer holsters are rock solid.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'The FrontRange', what pistol is that in your first pic? I was going to guess a Springfield but ...

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
'The FrontRange', what pistol is that in your first pic? I was going to guess a Springfield but ...

Hey, you are correct! It’s a Springfield Armory Professional.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
https://500px.com/photo/103295...s007-by-Shawn-smith/

old blaster

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been quite happy with the two Tenicor holsters I have. My 225 rides in a Kramer IWB #2

When wearing my war belt, the pistols ride in a Safariland6354DO

Posts: 14692 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tomsem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
I don't know about rocking, but the holsters I wear most are Black Arch Protos-M IWB holsters.

+1....really like these.

Posts: 92 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
For my carry tools I've finally narrowed it down to the Milt Sparks Executives Companion; below are the P225 factory two tone & P220 SS Elite Wink

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 225 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a Ryan Grizzle Warpig. Awesome holster, love that it can go from IWB to OWB.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
I carry my P224 in a Jackson Leatherworks appendix holster. I also have a Crossbreed SuperTuck when I carry the P229 or P227. Both are very comfortable.

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Ritchie Gun Leather Belt Speed Scabbard. The most comfortable OWB holster I have come to love. Use it for my 1911's, Sig's and Glocks.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Kramer Horsehide Vertical Scabbard has become my standard. They work very well for me. I have one for everything in my carry rotation except my J-frame, which is always pocket-carried.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I’ve used several brands in the past including C5 Leather, Milt Sparks, Tier 1, KT Mech and others. This past winter I bought a Tenicor holster and haven’t looked back. I prefer kydex holsters for my edc in the appendix position and Tenicor nailed it. I get no hot spots from the edges and with their one design I can change the light I use to carry without swapping holsters.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post