SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Factory SIG Sauer Holsters @ CDNN
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Factory SIG Sauer Holsters @ CDNN Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta92:
Damn, Tough Crowd Here.
Well, take comfort in it being a funny thread. Big Grin

No harm done.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, I had them before. These crap factory holsters that came with some of their guns. Flimsy shit. There is a reason CDNN is practically giving them away.

Some time ago, CDNN actually gave away one of those holsters for every item ordered - in fact, they insisted on it. Got a shedload with one order and, to be honest, kept two and recycled the rest.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Safariland is 6-8 months behind in custom orders precisely because the wide range of different configurations in options on duty guns now in different units. Extended barrels, light lasers, sights, colorways, camo wraps, belt attachments, with or without SLS, higher rated retention systems, and making sure all the controls clear the kydex isn't easy.

There is a lot more to it than just buying a "standard" holster off the shelf now. The combinations have exploded and nothing much is.

Old school leather makers are enjoying the high end boomer markets but it's passing away in the future. Composite guns, composite holsters, and multifit holsters for the wide variety of accessories which constantly change are a market pressure.

Posts: 613 | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I’m always amazed a person will buy a 1000$ handgun then balk at a $100+ holster.

It doesn’t compute.

Seeing more and more extended barrels, comps, RDS, fancy irons, straight triggers, but let me slam that SOB in a 11$ Molded Tupperware bowl.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean, OttoSig, its like an Olympic athlete wearing ordinary clothes from Walmart.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
Well, they keep the gun off the ground, I suppose.

I am a holster snob. I don't understand putting a quality firearm in the cheapest holster one can find. The likes of Fobus, Uncle Mike's and any number of other low end brands can just go away, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'm the same way about belts, wallets, knives, pens, shoes, watches and everything else I use on a regular basis. Why cheap out on something that gets used daily, and in the case of a holster, your life may depend on?

Nobody asked for my opinion, but as soon as I buy a new handgun I send in an order to TT Gunleather, assuming it's in his fit chart. I'll settle for a Desantis or Gould and Goodrich in the interim.

I do draw the line at Safariland duty holsters. How they can charge as much as they do for synthetic mass produced rigs is beyond me, but I suppose when your main clientele are agencies with agency-size budgets it doesn't matter.

I agree Wholeheartedly. From the first TT Gunleather holster I got, probably 10 yrs ago or more, I was hooked. There’s nothing like a good leather holster hand boned to your firearm.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post