SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Factory SIG Sauer Holsters @ CDNN
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Factory SIG Sauer Holsters @ CDNN Login/Join 
Picture of Beretta92
posted
With my shipment of parts from CDNN I ordered the three factory SIG Sauer Holsters for $6.99ea
https://www.cdnnsports.com/cat...esult/?q=sig+holster
The P250/P320 holster is the same one that came with my pistol factory & fits in the early case in its cutout
Also ordered one for a P238 & a P290 just because
I know someone with a P238/Colt Mustang Pocketlite Clone but have never seen a P290 in my life YET
https://www.glocktalk.com/cdn-...ers-7ea-jpg.1054741/

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Junk!

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol. Don't hold anything back Mr.Q.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had them before. These crap factory holsters that came with some of their guns. Flimsy shit. There is a reason CDNN is practically giving them away.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That’s what CDNN pays to get them out of their warehouse, right? Big Grin

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7 bucks? 5 bucks too much! Eek

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Go Pay $150+ for a Milt Sparks or Del Fatti & tell me how much better it really is then HaHa!
Damn, Tough Crowd Here.
Holster Snobs
Don't Hold anything Back Now

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

I've got two, one each with my recycled DAK Sigs.

Excellent value. Smile

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
I assume the same quality as the one that came with my 365 tacpac. Seems like cheap Chinesium and probably won’t work well for actual carry.

I am however tempted to grab a couple for a cheap way to stash and organize in the safe, or various nightstand duties around the house.

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta92:
WOW!
Go Pay $150+ for a Milt Sparks or Del Fatti & tell me how much better it really is then HaHa!
Damn, Tough Crowd Here.
Holster Snobs
Don't Hold anything Back Now

Snob? Hardly. Just telling it as I see it.
Btw, never have spent more than a hundred bucks for a holster. Smile

Q

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I make take one if CDNN paid me $6.99. Maybe.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the holsters that came in the Springfield box when you bought a pistol. Useable but definitely on the cheaper side.
I'd rather have a good belt and good holster and I'll pay for both. Not snobby just good thinking.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, they keep the gun off the ground, I suppose.

I am a holster snob. I don't understand putting a quality firearm in the cheapest holster one can find. The likes of Fobus, Uncle Mike's and any number of other low end brands can just go away, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'm the same way about belts, wallets, knives, pens, shoes, watches and everything else I use on a regular basis. Why cheap out on something that gets used daily, and in the case of a holster, your life may depend on?

Nobody asked for my opinion, but as soon as I buy a new handgun I send in an order to TT Gunleather, assuming it's in his fit chart. I'll settle for a Desantis or Gould and Goodrich in the interim.

I do draw the line at Safariland duty holsters. How they can charge as much as they do for synthetic mass produced rigs is beyond me, but I suppose when your main clientele are agencies with agency-size budgets it doesn't matter.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
$6.99? Ermagehrd.

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clint Smiths did a review of these holsters
https://youtu.be/wucGuLhF6X0

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amc:
Clint Smiths did a review of these holsters
https://youtu.be/wucGuLhF6X0

Hopefully Clint got him a belt too.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
I do draw the line at Safariland duty holsters. How they can charge as much as they do for synthetic mass produced rigs is beyond me, but I suppose when your main clientele are agencies with agency-size budgets it doesn't matter.

Safariland makes EXCELLENT Holsters! IMO they are unparalleled in the industry for the range and options they offer in terms of mounting, finish, retention levels, etc. Though they do offer Holsters for both Competition and Concealment, they obviously specialize in 'Duty-Style' Holsters. And while the majority of their customers are LE/.mil/.gov Agencies, with 'agency-size' budgets, they are NOT overpriced...You just get what you pay for! They also make a Holster for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING their typical customers would carry, with AND without an RDS and/or a weapon light. Nobody else offers what Safariland offers...Period.

Honestly, as is with all Holsters (and just about anything else), you get what you pay for! Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a holster for my P320 X-Compact RXP. Has anyone purchased this one from Sig? Comments?
Thanks

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-...fit-owb-holster.html

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Yeah Clint Smith was just being a holster snob...... Roll Eyes..sadly that was some funny shit.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Safariland makes EXCELLENT Holsters! /QUOTE]

Agreed. But not $340.00 excellent, which is what my last duty rig optioned out at, if I had chosen to buy it (6354RDS in grey with DFA, fork mount, leg shroud and paddle). For a mass-produced polymer and synthetic holster that seems excessive, and I'm used to paying Sparks/Kramer/Rosen/TT prices for handmade leather.

Safariland's pricing is a little weird, given that their concealment/off duty rigs can be fairly inexpensive and their duty belts and accessories are competitive in price. It's their duty holsters that seem steep to me at least.

FWIW, my very first duty rig dating to 1984 was Safariland, as was my last before going back into plainclothes.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post