SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIGforums's Classic P series list of serials and info. Please submit your serials to this historic list.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforums's Classic P series list of serials and info. Please submit your serials to this historic list. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wish to add my THANK YOU 'Udo', along with anyone & everyone else to had a hand in compiling, & subsequently maintaining the very useful List !!

The following are my current Sig-Sauer P Series Pistols & their respective Serial Numbers, all of which have been verified Signs Customer Service Department. They are as follows;

dpast32
DATE: 13:NOVEMBER 2022

RE: Originally Posted by: dpast32:

OK Folks, Here's an addendum of sorts which I just found on a hunch after Posting my above query. Although my Sig Notebook isn't currently available, I did have a print out page from when I contacted Sig-Arms years ago to confirm all my P Series Pistols. The following Manufacture Dates are all correct, confirmed either via their under slide date codes, or per Sig's Customer Service. ( I include all this data in the event should someone wish to add them to the 'List' if that's still being done ? )

P.220 - SA/DA .45 ACP, # G191001 ~ KC = 1992

P.228 - SA/DA 9MM, # B146870 ~ KB = 1991

P.226R / DAK, .40 S&W # UU620655 = JANUARY 2005

P.229R / DAK, .40 S&W # AM29680 = FEBRUARY 2005

Hopefully, the above may prove useful to someone here.

Best, Dom P.

Posts: 151 | Location: New England Region, of USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
dpast32 Your pistols are up. Thanks go to Para for offering the space for this valuable reference and the many contributions of the previous list keepers. I'm humbled by their efforts.

Posts: 1684 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU Udo, I, I’m absolutely certain a good many other Folks here are most appreciative for your excellent work in keeping this very useful List up to date, & of course to Para for providing the space necessary to allow us all to both increase our knowledge, & to interact in the List as necessary.

Best, Dom P.

Posts: 151 | Location: New England Region, of USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P.230 S155754 KE 1994 Sigarms Exeter NH 9mm Kurz blued steel with black grips

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Welcome T8KC, glad to have your first post here on the serial lists.

Posts: 1684 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New to the forum here.

Please accept the following for the list as I’m trying to find/read more info re: conversion possibilities.

I’m the original purchaser from new sometime early to mid 90’s.

AD 41398- aluminum frame stamped “-sigarms inc Exeter nh-made in Germany, as well as the two original 10 round magazines. Chambered .40 s&w. Stainless steel slide stamped “sigsauer p229 sigarms inc Exeter-nh-USA…
…I believe this is the earliest 229 as t has no picatinny rails (on the frame).

Thank You

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Notagunnut. You have found a fountain of information here among our members.