SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Magpul releasing P320 grip frames
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magpul releasing P320 grip frames Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else of the opinion/notice that the line checkering/serrations on the Mag Release are oriented in the wrong direction on the Magpul Grip Module? They are in line/parallel with the orientation of the thumb, as well as the direction manipulation by the thumb and would seem to provide little to no useful benefit IMO. Thoughts?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9059 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
WC and Grayguns already have aftermarkert grip modules correct? I cant see them doing that well unless its much cheaper.

But then I dont see anythingwrong with sigs x modules

Posts: 7819 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whomever is making these grip frames, I need one that is the same dimensional fit [or smaller] as the small version of the FUll Sized grip frame.

The medium or larger are too large for my fingers.

It seems most aftermarket are designed around the medium frame dimensions.

My problem is my short fingers for palm size. As a result, the medium makes the reach just a bit longer than makes me happy.

My ideal is a Full frame in a small dimension that doesn't have the area under the back of the trigger guard digging into my middle finger when gripping tightly. [or I just have too high of a grip on it?]

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 690 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
I like the feel of the Glock 26 and feel like a SC P320 would be about the same, plus I can throw my compact upper on it.

I tried that for a little bit, but it doesn't really gain you much of anything compared to just using a Compact/XCompact grip. The size savings is negligible, and you have a lower capacity and less substantial grip and beavertail in return.

That’s interesting, it seems a little smaller than the compact. The capacity for now wouldn’t matter for me as I didn’t grab P320 mags during freedom week 5 years ago in California. I have various cap mags for 9mm Glock, so I use my G26 mags with the Glock OEM +2. I imagine, after looking at Handgun hero, that my G26 with those mags would still be a bit shorter than the P320 subcompact.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2463 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t think Wilson Combat needs to worry.
That beavertail needs to be cut higher, it’s the same or lower than frame in the trigger guard.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post