SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My P365 has ruined me!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My P365 has ruined me! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The 365 really is a game-changer! In 35 years, I've never carried a pistol with that capacity so easy to conceal and shoot consistently good! It fits me like a glove. I've been tempted to buy something else just for the range, but why? haha

Posts: 259 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: January 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've never carried a pistol with that capacity so easy to conceal and shoot consistently good!

Well put.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Great thread, lots of solid opinions on the P365 and the XL. I was on the fence with the Hellcat, but not anymore, thanks everyone. (But still looking at a Dodge Hellcat.)

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread prompted me to pick up a 365X. Best of everything. Standard slide with XL grip. Perfect 12 round mag fit. Sticking with the 3-dot night sights for now but it’s optic ready like the XL. Unfortunately, the Vedder LightTuck I ordered had a prob so can’t regular carry until that gets sorted out. Best to everyone in 2022!

Posts: 68 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sweet spot for me is the XL slide on the 365 frame. It’s the best of both worlds for me.

Posts: 361 | Location: Keystone State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedSoxMD:
The sweet spot for me is the XL slide on the 365 frame. It’s the best of both worlds for me.

That is what the P365X is. Also get the flat trigger and optics ready sight cut like the XL.

Posts: 68 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abudoggie:
quote:
Originally posted by RedSoxMD:

That is what the P365X is. Also get the flat trigger and optics ready sight cut like the XL.

No, the P365X is the P365 slide on the XL frame. RedSoxMD is doing the opposite.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

No, the P365X is the P365 slide on the XL frame. RedSoxMD is doing the opposite.

This is correct. I have one in my waisband right now.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I went to the XL frame on the P365 upper as I carry it in an IWB holster and the added controllability outweighed the slightly less concealability. The extra capacity doesn’t hurt either.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

Good catch. I misread his post as X. I prefer the X so my pea brain morphed his into one.

posted Hide Post
This is timely. I'm lucky to have acquired a P365X here in CA and will be adding it to my CCW permit in place of my 229. I haven't had a chance to shoot it and will qualify next Saturday per CCW requirements. I've got to hit 27 of 30 rounds at 7 yards on a wide open target. Shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to my 365!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post