SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ owners check IN
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ owners check IN Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a TSO and a Scorpion Evo "pistol". Slip 2000 and Rem-Oil keeps them running. Also had a .22 and a 221 Fireball in their rifles. Love their guns.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been a long time CZ fan. Started with a 75b in.40 S+W and added a.22 conversion unit. Later got two rifles,a 452 varmint and a 527 in 22 Hornet. Both were great shooters. Currently have an SP01 Tactical and a 75 Compact. Both have Cajun parts installed. I keep the rails lubricated with CLP. If it was an aluminum frame I would use grease.

Posts: 59 | Registered: July 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
During a simple 'field strip' maintenance:

if it can be applied with a fingertip, Q-Tip or patch, then grease, liberally.

if not, then oil, sparingly.

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
CZ 2075 RAMI BD. My sometime winter carry. Very accurate, more accurate than me. I use Lubriplate on all sliding surfaces, and light oil on rotating surfaces.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I love the P07, it’s one of my favorite pistols. I only use oil, have had zero issues.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered springs from Cajun and do the work myself. Surprised to see so little support for such a popular gun. Probably moreso outside the US.

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really like my big ol' P-09,mostly just a range gun. Got it for just under 400 bucks a few years ago. Cajun parts would make the trigger nicer I'm sure.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
P-07, P-01, PCR (formerly). The latter two guns have full-contact slide rails on the aluminum frame. I prefer a light grease for those, and oil on other parts. The P-07, like most other polymer frames, does not use these, just four small steel inserts. Although grease wouldn't hurt, I prefer oil on these. You don't need very much.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
neex:
What sight set up is on your P-07?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Never owned or even shot a CZ but I am extremely interested in the TS2.
Something about it just seems like it ought to be a good shooter.
Going to look hard at getting one.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also interested in sight recommendations for the 75D/PCR. My Go to is HD XRs but not made for the PCR

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I chose the Dawson Precision Tritium night sights for my PCR and I am happy with them. Front sight is easy enough to pick up in all light conditions.

Posts: 2949 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
I chose the Dawson Precision Tritium night sights for my PCR and I am happy with them. Front sight is easy enough to pick up in all light conditions.

Ditto.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I had a Rami but couldn’t get it to feed reliably so I sold it.

I have a CZ 527 Carbine chambered in 7.62x39 which is pretty cool and just recently scooped up a battleship Grey Scorpion EVO3 S1 pistol that I am LOVING.

That TS2 pictured a few posts above is gorgeous!!! I want one of those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a 75BD POLICE, also a Kadet .22 kit.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I got rid on my CZ's years ago. Not actually sure why. Last week I picked up a P-10 F in 45 ACP. Kind of on a whim, I seem to be on a high capacity, polymer framed, striker fired 45 auto kick right now.

It's a big gun but feels great. Nice low bore axis and good trigger. Holds 13 in the magazine. Hopefully I'll shoot it soon.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also interested in sight recommendations for the 75D/PCR.

Sights made for the P-01 also work if you don't mind the appearance of a "step" in the slide in front of the rear sight. I didn't mind, so I put Meprolights on my PCR.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a PCR. It’s my favorite carry pistol. I usually use a Teflon lubricant for the rails.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's one of mine. CZ75 Compact in high-polish blue, proofed 1999.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post