SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ owners check IN
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ owners check IN Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Something about it just seems like it ought to be a good shooter.

I have one of these as my USPSA Carry Optics gun. It has a Trijicon SRO mounted. The gun is every bit as awesome as you would expect it to be. I'm really an SAO-kind-of-guy, but the SAO CZs aren't legal in this class. That said, I LOVE this thing.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a CZ Shadow 2 OR with a Holosun 507 and it is an amazing pistol! It is incredibly accurate with iron sights but ridiculously accurate and fast with a red dot.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
CZ-75BD here. Fits my bum right paw perfectly. It's my IWB CCW, now. Always. Shoots like a dream.

It's all Warhorse's fault. He got me to hold one at the LGS, and it was all over. The pistol chooses you.

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
Picked up a P-07 yesterday in a trade. Got it home and turns out it has that dead trigger phenomenon that apparently plagues the P-07. Changed out the trigger return spring but will need to order replacement components for the firing control unit. Something isn’t consistently resetting the trigger. Not impressed so far with CZ.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1744 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post