SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ owners check IN
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ owners check IN Login/Join 
posted
Any CZ fans here? Recently picked up a P07 suppressor ready and 75D compact/PCR.

How do you lube the slide? Just oil or grease with oil floater?

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
My steel-on-steel CZ 75's receive oil only. As for the polymer P07, I suspect a Glock-like lubrication protocol would be in order.

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan. P-07's are one of the most slept on guns of the modern era. My current go-to's are the P-10C's.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 964 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the most slept on guns? lol What does that mean? Underrated, underfoot, under pillow?

Posts: 7327 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use TW25 on my 75BD and my PCR. I don't see any unusual wear and no malfunctions of any sort.

Posts: 914 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I have a 75D PCR with Cajun Gun Works Pro kit installed, Dawson night sites, and checkered LOK grips. The DA/SA trigger is exceptional. I lube the frame rails with slide glide lite and put a little oil in a few other places. It’s my first CZ 75 series gun and I am finding the ergonomics to be superb for my hands.

Posts: 2929 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
SP-01 Shadow built at the CZ Custom shop. Simply amazing to shoot!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tend to randomly alternate grease and oil on my PCR/P01/BD guns.
But you gotta do full Cajun Gun Works with all the bells and whistles you can get. Moves a great gun into the semi-custom range (IMHO).
Congratulations on the new addiction.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a pcr.its a fantastic gun. Usually just use what ever gun oil I have on hand. Grease is nice since it doesn't tend to run and lasts longer.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 75B SA, 97B, SP-01. I use grease in the frame rails, oil on the rotating stuff. Enjoy! Awesome firearmsSmile

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got an early 85 (pre-B) and it’s a good all steel gun. I usually use a little Mobil 1 synthetic grease on the frame rails.

I use the same on most guns.

Posts: 263 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy owner of a 75B, 75 TS and a 97B. All of them get a drop of Corrosion X on the rails and pivot/bearing points.

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
'08 75 compact. I lube with multi-purpose lithium grease from harbor freight. I just fill an old shooter's choice syringe.

Posts: 3478 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I have one CZ handgun a basic, polished blued CZ75B, and four 452 .22 rifles, so yes I'm a fan.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7032 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Have a tactical P09, it's a big firearm, fun to shoot, thought about doing a Cajun upgrade.

Also have a Shadow 2, the fit finish and function of the Shadow is amazing.

Would like an Accushadow 2....

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Light Slip2000 grease on the rails of my P-07.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15988 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several of their all-steel pistols, but my older CZ Custom 75 T-SA remains my favorite. Typically use grease on rails, Mobil 1 oil on the rest of the usual lubrication points.

-MG

Posts: 1921 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I both have CZ P01 with the CGW Pro kit installed. Both CZ are great. I use TW 25 on the slides and Hoppies oil on the rest.

Posts: 40 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ P10S here but I've had other models as well.
Oil does the job.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My Scorpion and Shadow enjoy a splash of Slip 2000 EWL.

Posts: 4604 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post