SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Pro Series... is it real?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Pro Series... is it real? Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It's pretty obvious that myself and some of the other posters 'bitch' about SIG discontinuing at the drop of the hat is valid. I could list 15-20 SIG products produced in the past 2 years that have been erased from existence.

Granted, SIG is 'innovating', fighting for their customers dollars, and having some success.

But as Jones has said before and I have echoed, this is the 'Golden Era' of firearms, especially in terms of the varying types of quality firearms that should be able to fit just about anyone's needs - SIG, Glock, S&W, Walther, HK, etc, etc - they all have brought a lot of products to market in the past 5 years, to the point that if you personally can't find a handgun that "works" for you, the problem is YOU, not the FIREARMs. Each brand has their goods and bads, but all in all there is something for nearly everyone.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
More info at the link.. first I’ve heard of a “tactical” version of the Romeo1 also.

https://www.sticksandstonesarm...r-p320-professional/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
More info at the link.. first I’ve heard of a “tactical” version of the Romeo1 also.

The Romeo1T has been common knowledge since January, but I'm not aware of any availability nearly 12 months later- typical to an extent.

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

The Romeo1T has been common knowledge since January, but I'm not aware of any availability nearly 12 months later- typical to an extent.[/QUOTE]

Well alrighty then

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah some chatter on Pistol Forum about the Romeo 1T, but just talk.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, I ordered an X Carry Pro today.

It wasn't exactly what I wanted. I like the compact grip length, but they put the subcompact slide on the X compact inexplicably. So I ordered a X Compact grip from Osage. I think I will have what I am looking for putting the X compact grip on the X Carry.

I want to seriously try out handgun optics, as the paradigm seems to be shifting that direction. I will put either a HS507c or DPP this gun. I will probably have one of my other slides cut for an Aimpoint Acro. Once I become more proficient with shooting with a red dot from the draw, I think the Aimpoint is the endgame.

I have one of the first production runs of the X5. I never liked the rear sight on the optic plate. The Pro Series optic cut makes more sense to me.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’ve since bought a 320 X compact. I’m planning on putting a Delta Point Pro on it also.