SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    First trip to the range with the P365X WOW!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First trip to the range with the P365X WOW! Login/Join 
posted
Fellas, I have been shooting for close to 40 years and I have to say, the 365X fits my hand so well that I don't need to re-adjust my grip after every shot like so many other double stacks! I am stoked! (Yes, my hands are small) I ran four different types and brands of ammo today, some mixed in the same mag, and the gun was flawless. No primer drag and it tossed 90% of the brass in one spot 15' away! The accuracy was amazing! When I tried, I could shoot in a fist-sized group at 10yds. Unbelievable. It cleaned up nicely, is re-lubed and ready for the next trip. As I've gotten older, I do better with DAO than the usual SIG SA/DA, so this pistol is perfect for me. If this keeps-up, I'll be selling everything else I own except my Glock 19Gen5MOSFSS in case the SHTF big time. Man, it's a shame all these manufacturers put guns on the market and let us do the testing. It bodes poorly. But, I waited this one out and boy am I glad I did! I'm still not allowed to post pics, but its's a P365X.
I hope your shooting has been as gratifying as mine was today!!! Dave

Posts: 259 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: January 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Baird:
I'm still not allowed to post pics, but its's a P365X.

If you want to post pics, this is how we do it.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/6470098434/p/1
I use Imgur.com and sometimes they change things and I have to fiddle w/ it. You can "edit" your sigforum post in the bottom right until you get it to work.

Posts: 7316 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it worked out for you Dave.

I said in your other post that these guns surprise you with how well they shoot.

Enjoy!!!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The 365 has been a home run for Sig and customers alike.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 259 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: January 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta agree with you Dave, the 365 is a heck of a carry gun. The pic below is the 2nd or 3rd magazine full from my then new P365 about two years ago. Ten shots, 10 yards, Weaver Stance. I now have ~1700 rounds through it with near perfect reliability and accuracy as good as new. Hope yours turns out as well. Best Regards, Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's nice shooting Rod with any pistol. You guys are making me want to look at a 365 a little more.

Posts: 916 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Rod! Mine wasn't that good, but very close. I attribute a lot of mine due to the small grip for my small hands so I could hang tight through every shot.

Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I bought a P365 about two months ago. I only have 150 rds. through it. I love the feel of it and its accuracy.
I recently ordered a P365X slide with the Romeo Zero RDS. It arrives next Monday

Posts: 513 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't posted for awhile or even looked at any new firearms and I just can across the 365 and it has me very intrigued. Thanks for a nice review, I'll be looking into them shortly.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post