SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bucket List Guns
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bucket List Guns Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vaftocr:
A few years ago I was in my boat and one of the nuclear subs was coming in to the base. My 3 year old son had thrown the line out and it wrapped around the prop. I did not realize this until the Coast Guard boat pulled up to us and ordered us out of the channel. That poor guy on the bow had the mounted rifle pointed right at us from a few yards away. I finally realized why we had no power and got the rope untangled from the prop. I remember thinking “that gun looks like it would be really fun to shoot.” I’m not very knowledgeable on rifles but I’m guessing it was a 25mm.

Depends on the size of the Cutter, the patrol boat I was on had a 25mm gun. The ship was 110’ long, the 85footers have 50 cal M2HB guns mounted, and the smaller than 65’ small boats have the M240B.

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11295 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
M2HB 50 cal MG
M60
My issued 1911 from when I was in the CG
1906 rifle
3” Ordnance gun to signal colors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...n_Ordnance_front.jpg

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11295 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Springfield Armory 1911 Professional

Colt Rail Gun

MEU(SOC) 1911

MP5SD

MP7

Posts: 506 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately I’ve really wanted a 1934-35 Colt Bankers Special in either .22lr or .38 s&w.

Posts: 426 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ithaca Gun M3A1 Submachine Gun (the Grease Gun)
Ithaca Gun Auto-Burglar shotgun

Posts: 320 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Well, I sold a mint M2, 50 cal not too long ago. Sorry I didn’t list it here, it would’ve made a couple of y’all’s day! Smile It went for a reasonable $35k to the dude that has the Demolition Ranch YouTube channel.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7001 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S.A. professional.

And if that can't be had.

8) lever
action rifles in 6 calibers and four more lever actions in shotgun gauges.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54673 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Well, I sold a mint M2, 50 cal not too long ago. Sorry I didn’t list it here, it would’ve made a couple of y’all’s day! Smile It went for a reasonable $35k to the dude that has the Demolition Ranch YouTube channel.

Dang, about a decade ago my buddy sold one and a tripod and a case of ammo and a linking machine , and a spare barrel for 50k, had it delivered across the US from NC to the Northwest.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
I’d love to add a Wilson CQB some day.

I had one in 9mm, it was very nice and of course fully accurate. Sold it as my P320 was just as accurate, 1" at 50 yards, and simpler/easier to clean.

-c1steve

Posts: 4061 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
I’d love to add a Wilson CQB some day.

This was the last one on my bucket list. Picked it up last fall.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...270066305#1270066305

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Wilson, yes. Would love a 9mm CQB set up similar to my Kimber.

Would also love a Staccato.

Sig P225, the original, with just a FEW magazines.

H&K P9S
H&K P7M8 with the slender trigger guard.

Smith and Wesson M27

Old-school Desert Eagle in .357, before they all were sized up to the .44/50 Cal models.

Coonan!!! I have no idea why the old .357 autos have me, but they do.

Posts: 5148 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
^ I'd love to try a Coonan

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15359 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Why is everyone saying MP5?

My choice: err, full auto MP5.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16376 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
You can really tell who grew up in or got into shooting in the eighties. The MP5 is iconic.

Posts: 261 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My list has evolved over the years.
Some have remained constant.

SW 66-3 3inch
Springfield Armory Professional 45acp
Springfield Armory TRP 45acp

Some are relatively new.
Korth Mongoose
Nighthawk Combat Special
Nighthawk Trooper
Staccato 2011

Some I actually own
Volquartsen Black Mamba*
Volquartsen Mamba X*
Ruger Mark IV Target SS*
Ruger Mark IV Talo Raffir Hunter**
LTT Beretta 92 Elite**

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2921 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Ruger GP100 Match Champion in 10mm to go with my 3" GP100 in 10mm.

Winchester 1895 in .405 Winchester

Winchester 1886 in .45-70

Smith & Wesson 310 Night Guard

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11778 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
A Remington 725 short action.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6320 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Miami Vice Bren Ten

Posts: 270 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Id like a few.
An HK MK23 SOCOM.
A Walther P88.
A SIG 210 Target.

Modest wants, but Im old and cant afford them like when I was younger.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
MK23, yeeeaaahh! Forgot about that one. There's one on the wall at my local club and I try to rationalize doing stupid financial things every time I stare at it.

They are indestructible so I can't say "if it breaks, you can always hit him with it."

But you know what I mean...

Posts: 5148 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post