SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which P365 version do you carry?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which P365 version do you carry? Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
If you own and carry more than one type, please select the P365 version that you carry most regularly.
And if you have done something like put an XL slide on a standard (short) grip module and that’s what you carry, select “hybrid.”

Question:
?

Choices:
P365
P365X
P365XL
Hybrid

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
90% of the time its the XL. The other 10% are mixed with a regular P365, P365X sized gun (regular P365 with a XL grip module), and a Ruger LCP II.

I just went on vacation for 2 weeks and the only gun I brought was the P365XL.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I prefer shooting the XL grip, the standard 365X is so much easier to conceal. I have a Holosun 507k on it. It’s a great little combo capable of hitting shit I could never do before with that small of a gun with irons.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I carry a regular slide assembly on a wilson xl grip module. A hybrid x if you will.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plain P365 in an ankle holster, P365X with Holosun 507 optic, in an IWB holster.

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
If I carry a 365, it’s the regular model. I tried the XL, the X, and a hybrid (what would be the 365L) and prefer the plain jane P365.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The original configuration P365, no notion of optic or light. 'Small' is the main objective when I switch over to this gun, as the P365 serves as my secondary option for those few times when I can't adequately conceal my G23. Thanks to my small mitts I typically carry this SIG with the 10rd magazine configured with the flush base plate in the gun, and sometimes augment this with a spare 15rd mag.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only have the basic 365, no optic, which I sometimes prefer to carry over my usual M&P 2.0 Compact EDC depending on what I am wearing and where I am going. Even though I like the M&P a lot, I thought about replacing it with a 365 X but it just did not seem worth the time and money especially factoring in magazines and holsters.

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The original.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Currently the 365XL

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have a 365 on an X frame.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daily carry is a 365 SAS in my front pocket. I also have a 365XL for the 3 times per year when a cover garment doesn't look out of place in south AL.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I voted P365. But I did recently swap out the factory grip module for a Wilson one.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I keep mine small, but I did buy some 12 rounders yesterday since my commie state is enacting the dreaded 10 round limit as of July 1st.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 SAS in a pocket holster

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Two P365 with MS, both in GreyGuns grip modules.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A homemade 365X.

Started out as a P365, then I swapped in an XL grip.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Same as ROgueJSK.I swapped out the standard 365 grips for the XL grip.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4448 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
XL with the Magguts +2 magazine kit for 14 +1.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not one of your choices but: 365/380 ACP

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post