If you own and carry more than one type, please select the P365 version that you carry most regularly.
And if you have done something like put an XL slide on a standard (short) grip module and that’s what you carry, select “hybrid.”
90% of the time its the XL. The other 10% are mixed with a regular P365, P365X sized gun (regular P365 with a XL grip module), and a Ruger LCP II.
I just went on vacation for 2 weeks and the only gun I brought was the P365XL.
Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six
While I prefer shooting the XL grip, the standard 365X is so much easier to conceal. I have a Holosun 507k on it. It’s a great little combo capable of hitting shit I could never do before with that small of a gun with irons.
I carry a regular slide assembly on a wilson xl grip module. A hybrid x if you will.
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last” - Winston Churchil
Plain P365 in an ankle holster, P365X with Holosun 507 optic, in an IWB holster.
If I carry a 365, it’s the regular model. I tried the XL, the X, and a hybrid (what would be the 365L) and prefer the plain jane P365.
“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014
The original configuration P365, no notion of optic or light. 'Small' is the main objective when I switch over to this gun, as the P365 serves as my secondary option for those few times when I can't adequately conceal my G23. Thanks to my small mitts I typically carry this SIG with the 10rd magazine configured with the flush base plate in the gun, and sometimes augment this with a spare 15rd mag.
I only have the basic 365, no optic, which I sometimes prefer to carry over my usual M&P 2.0 Compact EDC depending on what I am wearing and where I am going. Even though I like the M&P a lot, I thought about replacing it with a 365 X but it just did not seem worth the time and money especially factoring in magazines and holsters.
Currently the 365XL
I have a 365 on an X frame.
Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
My daily carry is a 365 SAS in my front pocket. I also have a 365XL for the 3 times per year when a cover garment doesn't look out of place in south AL.
"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
I voted P365. But I did recently swap out the factory grip module for a Wilson one.
|Gone to the Dogs|
I keep mine small, but I did buy some 12 rounders yesterday since my commie state is enacting the dreaded 10 round limit as of July 1st.
P365 SAS in a pocket holster
|Bookers Bourbon |
and a good cigar
Two P365 with MS, both in GreyGuns grip modules.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I AM THE STORM."
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
|Fighting the good fight|
A homemade 365X.
Started out as a P365, then I swapped in an XL grip.
Same as ROgueJSK.I swapped out the standard 365 grips for the XL grip.
|Just because you can, |
doesn't mean you should
XL with the Magguts +2 magazine kit for 14 +1.
Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible.
Not one of your choices but: 365/380 ACP
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2 3 4|