Find
Notify
Tools

P226 ZEV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Needs more shit. Hang some more stuff off of it, cut a few more unnecessary holes in the slide. I see parts of the slide that aren't serrated, although they already serrated the top of it. Roll Eyes Don't half-ass it. Serrate the whole pistol, frame, too, then serrate the serrations. Let's get with the program, huh?

This pistol is not yet fully Instagram-ready. Where's the gold parts? Maybe a big, flared, gold magwell, high-polished.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 107794 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Damn what's that gem cost Roll Eyes

Posts: 18055 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
I'm detecting a hint of sarcasm...

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrojanX4:
I'm detecting a hint of sarcasm...
You're right. Mustang PaPa, cut that out.

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Ok sorry.. Big Grin

Posts: 18055 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am reluctant to reveal my ignorance on the subject, but why would such a thing be developed. Is there a feature that a real Sig Sauer P226 does not already have?

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Its a thing of beauty and an engineering masterpiece but a little lacking in the bling department with no GOLD accents.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That's probably going to apeal to someone, just dont know who. And for what purpose. No words..

Posts: 17924 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I'll give 'em this...at least there's no gold.

Posts: 8705 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will admit that ZEV did excellent trigger groups for GLOCK Gen1-Gen4 pistols and the undercuts and grip modifications that they make are well done.

This pistol does two things well: it has a nice undercut, just like the Legion SAO P226, and it shows off the ZEV brand identity no less than six times so you can drip check [show off your expensive but tasteless items] at the range and let everyone know you're cheugy [trying too hard to be trendy or in style].

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Makes one want to throw up in the mouth.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Surely the developers at Sig have some specific focus group in mind for it....

I bet Will Smith will buy one......

And Keanu Reeves will probably have one in his next John Wick movie.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
The SigSauer P226 ZEV is a collaborative masterpiece! But done without any gold bling. Roll Eyes
https://www.sigsauer.com/p226-zev.html

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm patiently waiting for the collaboration between SIG and High Point.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
The #1 rule in manufacturing is to constantly improve your product until you totally screw it up.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nah...gold is SOOOO over-the-hill. It needs COLOR! Perhaps the LGBTQ six-band rainbow flag colors. Nothing against the folks that consider themselves such, but THAT would be a bling statement.

Being old and feeble of mind, I still prefer my stock 2011 P226 .40.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I’m trying to find something nice to say, so I’ll say I like the grips.

It just screams Instagram guntoober try hard.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, not diggin' it.
Not sure why you'd fuck with a 226 in the first place. Nothing wrong with the original design IMO.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just another entry in the "Firearms for Children" series from SIG.

How appropriate that it appeared just before April Fool's Day.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
With those Z's all over it, one might think Sig is trying to corner the handgun market for the invaders of Ukraine...

Posts: 8705 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post