SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    10mm target ammo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10mm target ammo? Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted
What do y'all like. What's clean, shoots well, & is priced right?

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've shot 300-400 rounds of S&B 180 gr FMJ over the past few months. It runs fine and isn't dirty. You can get it at Outdoor Limited for $13.95 a box.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
If you shoot 100rds a month, I would consider reloading my own. S&B is a good price point, shoot it, save the brass, reload target ammo for about 12c a round, $6/box.

IF YOU AREN'T HANDLOADING, YOU AREN'T SHOOTING ENOUGH!
NRA Instruc: Basic Pistol & Met Reloading

Posts: 7789 | Location: ca, usa | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
How is the S&B on ummpfff????
I have a bunch of boxes I have not had a chance to try out yet?

So far my favorite is Sig 180gr FMJ.
I have quite a bit I picked up for $21 a box it has seemed to creep up to about $25 as of late.
It hits hard unlike Federal XM10 and some others. But it is not pounding like Underwood or abuffalo Bore. Plenty enough ummpfff that you don’t think you are shooting a .40 but not so much you would not want to shoot it all day.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post