SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    9MM blows the lungs out of the body
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9MM blows the lungs out of the body Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I think I know where all of this may have started. Someone, either Biden or someone on his staff, may have read 'Firestarter' by Stephen King. In the book there is a FBI agent by the name of Orville Jamieson who refers to his .357 Magnum as "The Windsucker". Just a WAG and I don't know how or why they associated this with 9m/m but with those folks anything is a possibility.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He and Sheila "Shejack" Jackson Lee went to the same school of public speaking and got trained on speaking when you don't know what you are talking about, with extra studies in gaffes and putting one's foot in one's mouth.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beto told him that a 9 is equal to two 45s...

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 172 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
https://m.washingtontimes.com/...et-blows-lung-out-b/

The Commander in Chief of our Army and Navy and militia verfied this today.

Awesome terminal ballistics!

.22 is recoverable from the lungs, therefore, presumably recyclable and more sustainable.
Green, almost. We should keep that one, too.

I’m not sure if you felt it, but when he said that on national television, the earth shoot uncontrollably from all the .45 and 10mm guys dropping to the ground and yelling NOOOOOOOOOO!

Posts: 874 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post