SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    What Are Y'All Using In Your P365s?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Are Y'All Using In Your P365s? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I'm the proud owner of a new P365 and I want to get comfortable with it. So, I'm wanting to buy some bulk ammo to use at the range. I tend to lean toward Blazer Brass 115gr JHP, but I've used others I've found on sale with my P938. A quick check online shows that Tula and Wolf are the price leaders, but I've heard they're junk loads, so I want reliable ammo, even at the range.

Prices have gone up since I last bought in bulk, so any suggestions on who offers what, where would be appreciated.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I'm using 115g WWB for range and 115g Hornady Critical Defense for carry.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoot Blazer or WWB 115gr FMJ for practice and I only use Barnes TAC-XPD 115gr +P HP’s for both of our P365’s. Mild recoil and an unbelievable expansion....

Scroll down on the link below and look at the ballistic reviews that the staff at Lucky Gunner has provided....Mark

https://www.luckygunner.com/la...mmo-ballistic-tests/

Posts: 3235 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've run S&B 115gr., Speer Lawman 124gr. and Blazer Brass 115 gr. FMJ's through my P365.

Carry round is 124 +p Gold Dot.

I've been buying my bulk 9mm through TargetSportsUSA.com. Last order was for 1k rounds of CCI Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ for $156 shipped.

Posts: 30 | Location: B'ham, AL | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kb377:
I've been buying my bulk 9mm through TargetSportsUSA.com. Last order was for 1k rounds of CCI Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ for $156 shipped.

They do have some good prices! Not the $156 you got, but 1K CCI Blazer Brass 155 for $170. The free shipping on bulk ammo is nice! Before I read this, I bought 1K of 155 grain bulk ammo from LAX Ammo for $171.90, but they got me for $33.35 in shipping. Yowch!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Carry- Federal 147 gr HST (Standard).
Practice- Mostly Speer Lawman 147gr and different 124 gr standard rounds- Federal, Fiocchi, Winchester.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I purchase 124gr & 147gr Speer Lawman, American Eagle or Blazer Brass. Whichever is in stock and cheaper, usually Blazer Brass is the cheaper of the 3, but watch for any rebate specials. I have various grains of HST and Gold Dot in 9mm and use the standard 124gr in my P365.

TargetSportsUSA.com or SGammo.com are my go to online vendors.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My 9mm stockpile consists almost exclusively of 124 grain +P Federal HST JHP along with 124 grain Speer Lawman and Winchester NATO FMJ. All three work well in my P365.

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine likes Sig-Sauer ammo best. Imagine that.

armadill0

Posts: 35 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: April 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
Bought a Browning 124gr 150 round pack and had a squib that, thankfully, lodged about a half inch down the pipe preventing feeding of next round. It was easy to drive out, and no apparent damage; however, no more of that in my P365...or my other nines.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 796 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post