SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    .300AAC BLACKOUT ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.300AAC BLACKOUT ammo Login/Join 
posted
OK, what I'm looking for is a load that is equivalent, similar, or something like the Remington L300AAC1 load. It's a 120gr. OTFB Barnes bullets. They are loaded with a Barnes jacketed lead core bullet loaded into Barnes brass.

I bought a couple of cases or it. Two different lots. Both shoot very well in both of my .300AAC Blackout AR15s.

I still have a fairly good supply, but I would like to add to it.

The Remington L300AAC1 load performed well, and was very economical. I'm hoping to find a replacement as it seems this load is no longer available.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
If I'm not shooting handloads, I usually default to SIG's 125gr FMJ loading. Strangely enough, it's generally fairly priced direct from SIG. $18/box, which is cheaper than I see the same load from other dealers.

I also shot a good amount of Prvi's 125gr HP BT at a Trident Concepts class last month.

Both loads are 100% reliable and the SIG load is pretty darn accurate out to 100 (never shot it past that) for just a "cheap" FMJ load. Easily get .5-.75" groups at 50 out of a 9" MCX.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't looked at the SIG loading. That's a good price.

I really like the Remington L300AAC1 load. Great proformance and a great price point.

Cheap, accurate, and good terminal ballistics were what the Remington L300AAC1 load offered.

I'm looking for a replacement, and I will definitely check out this SIG loading!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post