SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Where can I find #5 and 6 bird shot 12 gauge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I find #5 and 6 bird shot 12 gauge Login/Join 
posted
I’m having a heck of a time finding #5 and #6 bird shot anywhere online. Ideally I would like to order from one site to save shipping. Anyone know where they are hiding it all?

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sportsmans Den in Shelby, Ohio has a lot of shot in stock. They have a website and their phone number is 419-347-3007.

They have wads. Once fired hulls, and 00 and #4 Buckshot

They even had 209 primers until recently.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Using the left side drop down you can specify shot size:

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/12-gauge?

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
For already loaded shells, Ammoyard has a fair selection.

For just shot to reload, Precision Reloading.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try SG Ammo.

Posts: 921 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Walmarts in Illinois have had #4, 5 and6.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: maxwayne,

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I found some #5 from a place called Dances Sporting goods that had decent shipping.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
Try SG Ammo.

realize this thread is last month but they do have some in stock currently

https://www.sgammo.com/product...t-pheasant-ammo-star

-------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like they have #4, 5, 7.5, and 8. Didn't see any 6 this afternoon.

Posts: 921 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yes, and now is the time to buy some for next Fall, in case it’s scarce again.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post