SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    $7.99 nine mm hardball , how long has it been?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$7.99 nine mm hardball , how long has it been? Login/Join 
posted
I found two 50 rd boxes with the price tags still on.

Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2019 for me.

I still have 2 cases of Winchester Q2131A I purchased for $1.99 a box back in 2003.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I have a 50 round green and yellow Remington box that still has some rounds in it. 44S&W Special, think from 1995. $18.50

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should have dated all of it and taped the receipt on the boxes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in 2019 the 115 grain Remington's were frequently on sale for 8.99 at Dicks or Cabela's, so I would pick up 6 or 10 boxes and put them in my stash.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5650 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post