SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    tnoutdoors9 is back on the tube.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tnoutdoors9 is back on the tube. Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted
In case anyone isn't aware, tnoutdoors9 is back on youtube.
I enjoy it when someone does the work for me and I think he does honest work. He seemed to disappear there for a bit.
https://youtu.be/A5ze-irG50A?t=1
"Comprehensive review of 9mm 124 grain PUNCH JHP ammo from Federal Ammunition. "
Looks like he's adopting some of Paul Harrel's methods in the above video.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved watching him , glad he's back

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Glad to see him back doing ammo reviews.

Posts: 3146 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gas226
posted Hide Post
Some of the Best ammo reviews and great presenter. Super glad he is back!

Posts: 432 | Location: Miami | Registered: August 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i enjoy his videos

he is very well-spoken and presents information. leaves the 'value judgements' to the viewer

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda wish he'd punch out a few more vids, He can be very Informative.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I just came across this. I wish I had posted it in my OP. Big Grin

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That post wins the internet.

Thanks!
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
I just came across this. I wish I had posted it in my OP. Big Grin
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YQoyCCnRvCU" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post