SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Prvi Partizan ammunition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prvi Partizan ammunition Login/Join 
posted
Ever used this ammo? Good price on 380. Thanks

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. I've shot thousands of rounds of various calibers. Good stuff.

They also offer ammo for a wide variety of more obscure or obsolete calibers, especially for military surplus rifles. They're the only readily available source for commercial ammo in a number of these older calibers.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great thank you.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. I shot a lot of their .380 stuff. Never a problem in a G42. Reloads well too.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stay away from the 10mm. I bought a couple of boxes of it because it was cheap. Dirty and underpowered. It did go bang every time. I have not used any of their other calibers.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can vouch for their 5.56. A couple thousand rounds. GTG.

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
I can vouch for their 5.56. A couple thousand rounds. GTG.

Same here. It was just slightly less accurate in my 16" M4 clone than Lake City M193, but not significantly so, and my carbine isn't exactly a tack driver to begin with. But it's clean and reliable. Chronograph results with it were close enough to LC to be considered identical.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post