SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Anybody seen an online source fir CCI standard velocity?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody seen an online source fir CCI standard velocity? Login/Join 
posted
Have plenty of mini mags but could use some more of the standard velocity. Guess will just have to wait a few months until the world levels out a bit and cci is able to catch up....

Posts: 140 | Registered: April 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sixteen vendors here, most are mini mags:

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr/CCI

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CCI standard velocity are always the first to
Disappear and the last to return .
I find ccisv to be the best bang for the buck
For almost every bullseye shooter ,except the master shooters that might be subsidized by
Some elite groups pushing the Eley brand .
My High Standard Hamden The Victor thrives
With them .

Posts: 26 | Location: Rockland county NY  | Registered: December 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
wow the prices Eek

Posts: 5586 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
wow the prices Eek

$60 per 100 rounds, may have to dig and see what I have!!!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
What some are asking is obscene - I picked up 50 round Hornady Critical defense 45 grain .22 WMR for 18.00/50. They should be 12.00/50 or less but not terrible for today. At the same time 3 other online sources were selling a box of 50 for $50 or more.

I am a member of Sportsman’s guide and simply tell them to notify me when something comes in stock. I also do the same with Cabelas, Target Sports. They all have had small increases but nothing terrible and if I’m quick enough when email comes in, I’ve been able to pick up some .22 and .22 WMR for close to normal once a month or so.

All I’m doing is buying small lots to replace what I am shooting. I don’t even try with 9mm or 5.56 even from those sources the price has gotten too high. I got in this habit during the Obama years and doing the same now - leaving my main stock alone and simply replacing what I shoot. Being cautious as think this will last 2-3 years, hope I’m wrong.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post