SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Glaser safety ammo , remember these?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glaser safety ammo , remember these? Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Still have a sleeve or two of Glasers around somewhere.

Think it was a gun-show-must-have item for me back in the days when I'd go to them...because there were still valid reasons to.

Pro tip: skip the 12ga flechette rounds. Not sure mine included any powder over the primers.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Lt. Marion "Cobra" Cobretti remembers... Big Grin Wink

I think I bought a sleeve or two back in the mid 90s. A LEO friend said it was the latest & greatest SD round. I remember them being expensive as hell, and eventually just shot them and got standard hollow points.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
We all know the Black Talon was an evil cop-killin' armor-piercing round that exploded on impact and that is why they are illegal.
Still have some allegedly . Frown

Had a friend that has some Glazers because of the "safety" factor - tried to tell him but ..... Eek

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post