SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Federal Ammo Subscription Plan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Ammo Subscription Plan Login/Join 
posted
Just learned of Federal Premium's ammo subscription program. They will send you five, 50-ct boxes of pistol ammo (American Eagle 9mm, .40 or .45) each month. Shipping is free. You must subscribe for twelve months. Early withdrawal costs you $300. The other good news? The 115-gr 9mm goes for $28 a box. Naturally, the other calibers are also overpriced. What a bargain! Thanks for nothing, Federal.

Posts: 265 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That program will be a spectacular failure.

Posts: 107265 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
What in the world is the point of this?

It's not as though we are in a time where its hard to sell ammo.

Just manufacture and ship the stuff. Why the gimmicks?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, even if it was le contract overrun of hp ammo, it would be overpriced.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stocked up on this 9mm ammo when it was $10--$12 a (50-ct) box, a couple of years ago. Must be, Federal intends to keep its prices insanely high, at least for the next year.

Posts: 265 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this sounds like a stupid program dreamt up by a clueless MBA intern doing a rotation with Vista

what a worthless idea

--------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats $.56 a round Eek I can get a case online right now of Federal Champion for $.35 a round.

Im sure there will be some sucker who likes to over pay for the security of getting their little monthly package.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For about $1,700 a year, the subscriber receives 60 boxes of 115gr, FMJ practice ammo. Evidently, the free shipping makes it a bargain!? Details of this incredible offer are at: federalpremium.com. Click on "Subscriptions" at the foot of the page.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Have you people no joy in life? Wink

*DING, DONG*

Dog: *bark, bark, bark* Man, get out of my way, its my box from chewy.com! *bark, bark, bark!*

Human: *hurray, huzzah* Dog, get out of my way, its my box from federalpremium.com! *hurray, hurray, hurray*

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post