SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    B&T ROTEX-V
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T ROTEX-V Login/Join 
posted
Are these available in the US now? Anyone own one or have another one?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems they may be available in the US now. There's not much info out there though, either on availability or the silencer itself. I have always been interested in them purely based on the fact you often see them paired with 55X guns, but it doesn't seem they really offer anything special, performance-wise. There are plenty of A2-attach cans already, and the Rotex doesn't appear to have any forward-thinking baffle design features. I have Rotex flash hiders, and my Griffin M4SDK and Gemtech HALO attaches to them, after I widened the groove in the flash hider just a touch.

Posts: 2087 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They intend to start making a bunch of stuff here in the US. Guns have started popping up and I have seen the Station Six (Welrod) available wholesale, so I think that they are starting to get underway.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spoke to them today.

Suppressors are not being made here yet, no civilian sales, but soon enough. It’s a Bummer.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Spoke to them today.

Suppressors are not being made here yet, no civilian sales, but soon enough. It’s a Bummer.

I own a US made B&T can for my TP9. Maybe they just haven't gotten the 55x series going?

FWIW I use a Griffin Recce 5 on my 553 and it works very well. The griffin 3 prong even looks the part

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Spoke to them today.

I own a US made B&T can for my TP9. Maybe they just haven't gotten the 55x series going?

FWIW I use a Griffin Recce 5 on my 553 and it works very well. The griffin 3 prong even looks the part

I currently have used a Sandman K and an L on my 553 and it has been flawless. I just liked the look of the B/T, looks how it should.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member