SIGforum
B&T ROTEX-V

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/9660083484

August 21, 2021, 04:47 PM
leonidas211
B&T ROTEX-V
Are these available in the US now? Anyone own one or have another one?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member
August 22, 2021, 04:39 AM
KSGM
It seems they may be available in the US now. There's not much info out there though, either on availability or the silencer itself. I have always been interested in them purely based on the fact you often see them paired with 55X guns, but it doesn't seem they really offer anything special, performance-wise. There are plenty of A2-attach cans already, and the Rotex doesn't appear to have any forward-thinking baffle design features. I have Rotex flash hiders, and my Griffin M4SDK and Gemtech HALO attaches to them, after I widened the groove in the flash hider just a touch.
August 23, 2021, 04:12 AM
DaBigBR
They intend to start making a bunch of stuff here in the US. Guns have started popping up and I have seen the Station Six (Welrod) available wholesale, so I think that they are starting to get underway.
August 23, 2021, 03:32 PM
leonidas211
Spoke to them today.

Suppressors are not being made here yet, no civilian sales, but soon enough. It’s a Bummer.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member
August 23, 2021, 11:53 PM
Andyb
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Spoke to them today.

Suppressors are not being made here yet, no civilian sales, but soon enough. It’s a Bummer.

I own a US made B&T can for my TP9. Maybe they just haven't gotten the 55x series going?

FWIW I use a Griffin Recce 5 on my 553 and it works very well. The griffin 3 prong even looks the part

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
August 25, 2021, 12:08 PM
leonidas211
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
Spoke to them today.

I own a US made B&T can for my TP9. Maybe they just haven't gotten the 55x series going?

FWIW I use a Griffin Recce 5 on my 553 and it works very well. The griffin 3 prong even looks the part

I currently have used a Sandman K and an L on my 553 and it has been flawless. I just liked the look of the B/T, looks how it should.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member