SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I just learned that in order to get the suppressor I want, it'll be 4-6 weeks JUST to get to the point where I can go to the dealer and do the paperwork. Eek

But tomorrow I send off my stuff to build an SBR, so I'm just happy to get the ball rolling.

My SBR took 4 months to get to my dealer via form 3 so I could put it on form 4

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Surefire SOCOM 556 Mini from the dealer today.

Check cashed 7 months and 10 days ago.

Form 4 trust.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ Scorpion EVO SBR e-form submitted 4/27/16. Received stamp today 10/18/16 Cool

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Trust. Check cashed 3/14. Approved 10/10.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Okay, so SBR Form 4 Trust sent in 10/13. Card charged 10/20!!! Is that normal for using a CC or should I get my hopes up??

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, so SBR Form 4 Trust sent in 10/13. Card charged 10/20!!! Is that normal for using a CC or should I get my hopes up??

That's normal, the charge typically goes through as soon as they recieve the packet...then the wait begins.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:

That's normal, the charge typically goes through as soon as they recieve the packet...then the wait begins.

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh.... Go ahead and bottle those hopes back up

Wink

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I'm just giddy that I've finally taken the plunge. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Yeah, They don't hesitate to take your money ... but then if something goes awry they are also pretty quick to get your refund too.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
Yeah, They don't hesitate to take your money ... but then if something goes awry they are also pretty quick to get your refund too.

took them like 2-3 months to refund mine

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:

took them like 2-3 months to refund mine

Wow ... I've had 2 and I had both credited back to my card in less than 30 days ... They were e-filed if that makes any difference ... I've also noticed differences between what seems to be area agents.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Got a letter from ATF today. A caliber and barrel change to an SBR response from a letter I sent them in March 2015.

They sent an acknowledgement dated 10/19/16.

Very timely.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Recieved two Form 1s back today that I filed about 15 mins apart back on 5/5/16.

Here's #1, 12.5" Aero Texas lower with their enhanced upper.

#2 is a 12.5" Aero M5 in .308 with identical upper/setup (except for a UBR stock). Still waiting on the barrel from Rainier before I can put it together.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Form 1
E-Filed as a Trust
05-12-16
Approved 11-01-16

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CandyMan.45,

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
form 1 on a Trust for an SBR filed on May 27, 2016. Approved on Nov 2, 2016, a little over 5 months.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
efile form1 trust
submitted 4/28
still pending

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
Picked up my SilencerCo Osprey today.

Bought 2/22
got the call on 10/31
Picked up 11/3
Hopefully will do some shooting tomorrow.

I have 2 more in Jail. A Omega and a Mask.

Posts: 76 | Location: South Jordan, UT USA | Registered: September 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
E-formed a Form 1 for a SBR using a trust on 05/06/16.

Received approval on 10/28/16.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the efile form 1s. Have you gotten an email notification upon approval?

Posts: 336 | Location: SE. Florida | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. The email includes your Form 1 with the approval signature and the stamp.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post