SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
I've got an April 23 purchase, May 14 check cashed Tirant 9mm.

I'm expecting January, but would love an Xmas surprise!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Form 1
E-Filed as a Trust on 05-28-16
Approved 12-09-16

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Form 4 sent in 3/24/16
Stamps came in 12/9/16

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
FFL left me a voice mail yesterday and I didn't see it until this morning. My first thought was "WooHoo"! Then I listened to the message, something about the flash hider I ordered was in and they are sorry the website wasn't working properly.

Huh? These things meant nothing to me. I didn't order s flash hider and wasn't on their website. Clearly my suppressor is ready to come home and they mixed me up with someone else. I not so patiently waited until 11am for them to open, talked to the guy that left me the message. He'd listened to my voicemail saying they must have orders mixed up. He told me " no, the guy that gave me the message had torn it from a notebook that had your name and number on it. Looking at it now it says call about suppressor lead time"

This note is from the last time I checked on the order dates of cams being released. That was at least two months ago. PSYCHE!

However he did say it should be very soon, they've been releasing cans from about the same time I filed my form 4.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 trust check cashed 4/27 approved today.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Stupid question.
I have a Form 1 and 4 I did a few years ago. I am thinking of doing another Form 4. Does it go faster if you are already in the system or is it the same 6-9 months always.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3575 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
Stupid question.
I have a Form 1 and 4 I did a few years ago. I am thinking of doing another Form 4. Does it go faster if you are already in the system or is it the same 6-9 months always.

Doesn't matter at all, enjoy your wait Wink

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Seemed like it should be about that time so I called the NFA today, found out my Silencero Hybrid was approved on 12/5/16. My dealer has not received the stamp yet.

Form 4 trust, check cashed on 4/20/16.

Total wait time to approval 229 days, or 7.6 months.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I can't help but start getting a little excited. My dealer sent my paperwork out on 4/23 so I might have a Christmas present soon?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 308th_sps
posted Hide Post
Form 4 mailed April 12. Check cashed April 22.
Called today and found out it was approved Dec 8.
Just waiting on paperwork to get back to my dealer. They said it could take up to 30 days.

308th_sps

American by birth
Veteran by choice
Southern by the Grace of God

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
I can't help but start getting a little excited. My dealer sent my paperwork out on 4/23 so I might have a Christmas present soon?

You and me both! 4/24 for me!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
Last year I bought my first can. 38 days later I picked it up.

5 months later I bought a SBR on form 3 sent the form 4 in in July.

This 7 months crap sucks!!!

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
The day has finally arrived for me, form 4 on trust, April 22 checked cashed, stamp arrived today at LGS.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
My dealer just told me that he is currently receving approved form 4s that were sent in early April.

So it looks like I might get a late Xmas present at the end of January (Mine was sent in Late April)

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybird86:
So it looks like I might get a late Xmas present at the end of January (Mine was sent in Late April)

April 24 for my first one - so I'm right there with you Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silencer Shop was claiming the 4/11/16 were the most recent Form 4 trust submissions being approved when I looked last week, but now it says 5/31. Seems like it has to be an error, or they started issuing rubber stamps at the NFA Branch.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Silencer Shop was claiming the 4/11/16 were the most recent Form 4 trust submissions being approved when I looked last week, but now it says 5/31. Seems like it has to be an error, or they started issuing rubber stamps at the NFA Branch.

This would align with what my local shop said yesterday. They said they are currently seeing those that are only about 6 months when they were looking at 8 and 9 a month ago.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Paid cash to dealer on 3/30. Stamp came in 12/23. Merry Christmas BRL! How'd you know that's what I wanted Santa?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0105858/m/8780082614

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Form 4's sent April 15th for 3 Supressors
December 24th Supressors received.
Merry Christmas to me!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Update to my silencer shop place order for my YHM TI Phantom QD.

Order placed 26 April

Not sure when silencer shop actually sent the paper work in....they had copies of my trust and funds on the 26th of april.

Check cashed (according to Silencer shop in a november email (my order doesn't appear on their website...but they aren't concerned)) 3 June

I finally called the ATF today, and they informed me that my order was placed into the review pile on 14 June, and to expect 8 months from that date.

So I guess....mid-February 2017?

Ugh.

My FFL still hasn't received the silencer from silencer shop (as of 23 Dec).

Arrived at my FFL/SOT: 24 February

Called ATF Hotline Today (21 March), transfer approved on 14 March.

Talked to my FFL, he doesn't have the stamp yet...but it should be in the mail!

I may even get this thing this month!

16 months since date of order.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AKSuperDually,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post