SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Finally got the call today from my shop pick up tomorrow,!

Posts: 3286 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
eForm 1 trust, one responsible party.

filed 06/16, prints mailed 06/17, arrived 06/21.

approved and pdf in hand 07/09.

examiner Carol Ripley.

3 weeks. Now my Banshee SBR is complete.
Changed the grip. Didn’t like the Magpul vertical grip.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8012 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very cool. I’ve been waffling on a Banshee of Ptr9. Can’t decide, but that looks great.

Posts: 2008 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Houndog:
copaup - your form 1 was approved in 3 weeks?

I was pretty surprised myself. I just submitted 2 more last week. USPS had some trouble delivering the print cards, but they finally went by Friday during normal business hours and delivered them. I'm hoping these will go as quickly.

Looks like the average turnaround time for eFile Form 1s is right at 30 days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copaup,

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick update. 7 months ago filed 2 Form 1's. Received something in the mail from the ATF yesterday. Hurray - finally had one application approved!

Nope. They sent it back because there was one piece of missing info. Apparently it only took the examiner 7 months to figure this out. Mad Mad Mad

So I guess I need to add this missing line, hope it's complete this time and wait another 7 months.

And Biden/ATF wants to make us register pistols with braces too. Right.

Posts: 541 | Location: Gunnison, CO | Registered: March 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My last 3 eform 1 for sbrs were all approved in less than a month. Single responsible person trust.
One this year. Two last year.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8012 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Picked up my Sub 2000 CQB today.

Almost exactly 7 months.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
Picked up my Sub 2000 CQB today.

Almost exactly 7 months.

Would love to read a range report when you get the time please…this one has been on the ‘maybe’ list since it came out!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I have a range date set up for late next week. I will post an update as soon as I have returned from the range.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Just got my second Form 1 back for a SBR. 2 weeks and six days. 9 days after they got my print cards. I’ve got one more outstanding that I filed a week later and submitted prints in the same envelope as the one that just got approved.

I really wish you could do a Form 4 on eForm. EForm is awesome.

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Efiled a Form 1 today, July 29.

We'll see how long it takes and if it has to go to research.

First time I added the line item (a Childers AK receiver), I selected the mfg and the model from the pre-populated drop down. Moved on to the next step and the system was like, "this isn't a real thing, so send supporting documents". WTF, I literally picked the correct items from your menu, ATF. Roll Eyes

Went back in today, deleted the line item and did the exact same process again and got no such warning message.

Hopefully it doesn't need to go into research.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I hate this thread. Have to turn of the notifications. It’s a reminder of how long I still have to wait for my stamp!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You never know Black. I am two weeks in on my form 4 and have a good feeling on an early approval. It pays to be optimistic you know. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I hate this thread. Have to turn of the notifications. It’s a reminder of how long I still have to wait for my stamp!

I know what you mean.
Form 3: Delivered to Dealer on 10/27/2020 3:02:41 PMForm 4: Tax Stamp Cashed on 11/10/2020

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Form 3: Delivered to DealPMForm 4: Tax Stamp Cashed on 11/10/2020

Ouch

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Third and final Form 1 on a SBR returned in 2 weeks 4 days. I’m about to buy a house, but as soon as that closes I’m doing a Form 4 for a suppressor for one of my SBRs.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I may have to form 1 some of my favorite pistols from B&T, an AR, and a 10/22 charger if I can just get this suppressor form 4 back.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
Shut down my FFL in Nov of 2017, sort of. Had to wait another 7-8 months for customers form 4s to go through. Transferred 2 suppressors to a dealer her in AZ for form 4 to me. Originally sent in those form 4s in Jan of 19. Checks cashed within 30 days, both form 4s were pending until July of 2020 when they magically reverted to not pending. NFA branch: "We seem to have lost your paperwork". Sorry, we see you have proof that we cashed your checks, but we have no record of form 4s or anything, so......Please resubmit, no jumping the line, no questions on fault, no nothing, fuckers. Bah.....

Submitted Sept 2nd 2020.
Check Cashed Sept 12th 2020.
Pending Sept 29th 2020.
Approved July 11th 2021.

Picking up this friday.

So glad these are the last NFA I'll ever do. I have enough to get me through to old age.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Ugh, that had to be the third level of hell frustrating.

Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Ugh, that had to be the third level of hell frustrating.

If I didn't know how the ATF NFA works and I didn't already have a dozen+ suppressors, I would have probably got thrown in jail I'd have been so pissed. As is, c'est la vie, there new folks coming into this game getting shafted far worse than my first at 52 days from mailing to returned approved form 4.

Also, Sico Harvester Big Bore and TBAC Ultra-9 in 6.5. Big Grin

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post