SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Updated stock levels on common items:

Holosun:
407C Red: 1
407K Red: 2
AEMS Red: 1

Streamlight:
TLR-1 HL: Sold Out
TLR-7A: Sold Out
HLX Long Gun Kit: 1

Still have the trade-in G17s available. Make an offer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
What kind of condition are the Gen3s and 4s in?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37074 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
What kind of condition are the Gen3s and 4s in?

Overall pretty good. I can get you pics of either if you shoot me an email. I've only got one Gen 4 (and one Gen 3 RTF2) at the moment, but can order more.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 17 trade-in prices reduced.
Holosun 507C red now in stock...email for price.

I have one P365 .380 coming. Hopefully here first of next week. Email me if interested.

posted Hide Post
RTF 2 17 is gone.

If you are interested in the Gen 4 or 5 17s and want to put an optic on them, how about this:

Holosun 507C red, optic cut, Ameriglo GL-429 raised sights...add $375. Approximately 3 week turnaround.

posted Hide Post
Added:

Streamlight TLR-7sub P365 - $100 Shipped
This light is like new in the box. It came to me with a 365XL I got from another dealer. The light has been mounted on a gun, but never fired is that makes sense. Comes in the box. [B]Currently $130.85 + tax on Amazon.

Gone!

posted Hide Post
Cut the trade-in 17s.

Gen 5 only $480
Gen 4 only $450

posted Hide Post
P365 .380 is here! Neat gun. Contact me for Sig Forum pricing.

Also added:

Nightforce NX8 1-8x24 MRAD - $1350 Shipped
Used but not abused. This optic was mounted on a demo build gun of mine. Fired maybe five times. No scope ring marks, never dropped or knocked on anything. There area couple small, superficial scratches on the body. Includes original box, multi-bit tool, cleaning cloth, and a brand new Duracell 2032. I am currently unable to locate the manual. Email for pics.

Note: NX8 description updated.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
To the top. Make offers on the NX8. Glock 17s discounted again.

posted Hide Post
Added:

P320 AXG Carry Grip Frames - $320 Shipped
Finally able to get these black AXG Carry frames. Compatible with compact and full-size slides or subcompact and X-compact (3.6" barrel) slides with a comp. UPC is 798681632992 if you want to Google it. I'm matching the lowest price I can find online. Only have a few of these.

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Email inbound on an AXG…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10911 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Email inbound on an AXG…

Good to hear from you again! Reply sent this morning.

posted Hide Post
Is the last AXG frame still available?

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Is the last AXG frame still available?

Yes, still have one AXG frame. Working on more.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
black AXG Carry frames. Compatible with compact and full-size slides or subcompact and X-compact (3.6" barrel) slides with a comp.

What would it look like with the X-Compact upper on it but without a comp? And, would it function? Thanks.

Q

Posts: 26190 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
black AXG Carry frames. Compatible with compact and full-size slides or subcompact and X-compact (3.6" barrel) slides with a comp.

What would it look like with the X-Compact upper on it but without a comp? And, would it function? Thanks.

It's a "carry" sized frame so the slide would be about .3" short. I do not see why it would not function, but I think it would end up looking ridiculous. I believe I have an X Compact slide somewhere at home...I can try to mock it up in the next day or two.

posted Hide Post
TLR-7As are back. $125 shipped. My cost is up $7 on them, price increased by $5.

posted Hide Post
If still available I’ll take the Glock 17, please.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied to your email about the G17s.

Edit...sold to Legal Beagle. One Gen 5 17 left.

posted Hide Post
To the top...

TLR-7A IN STOCK

Still have one AXG frame.