SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Gas Masks and Body Armor!! Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 04/20/24
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Gas Masks and Body Armor!! Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 04/20/24 Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
H&K slap, I mean bump!

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the H&k vp 9 tactical with the paddle release ,send address for payment,thanks Marc

Posts: 48 | Location: selma north carolina | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Will do, thank you!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Updated.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
Email sent.
** I’ll take the VP9-B per our emails.**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MRBTX,

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
And received! Thank you.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Bump for Aero precision sale!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
Thanks for a smooth transaction with policetruck. Bump for your sale.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
spear LT bump.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
Police truck - I will take the NIB Sig Romeo0 for $50.00 please. I will email you for payment details. Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police truck - I will also take the two Kershaw Scallion stainless grip pocket knives for $20.00 each. Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Good morning
I’ll take the remaining Kershaw Scallion with blue grip
Email to follow
Thanks

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is New Holosun 507C green reticle the X2

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
cworetired, yes it is.

And to all who have asked questions or spoken for items, I apologize for the late replies I'm working nights. The add will be updated now.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
I will take the Holosun 507 c x2 for the $225 shipped. I can use paypal ff for payment

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post