SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Gas Masks and Body Armor!! Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 04/20/24
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Gas Masks and Body Armor!! Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 04/20/24 Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
CWO, I’ll send you an email shortly.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PoliceTruck - Package with sight and pocket knives arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you for the great pricing and super fast shipping. Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
Garage Sale stuff!!!

3 ETS clear 30 round AR 15 mags, new in bad $5 eachl

I’ll take the 3x ets if still available please.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Mark, great to hear, thanks for your business.

Legal Beagle, consider them sold. I’ll send you an email shortly.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Hey…interested in a Dan Wesson CBOB. I’m located near Charlottesville so may be able to do an in person pickup

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Frank, let me make sure I can get one. I’ll send you an email also.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
1911 bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:

you can find them on my website under services/machine work.
I did not see a link to your website. Might be there and I missed it?

Maybe put a link in your signature line, for one-click shopping?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is a used Colt 1911 .45 model# 01980XSE Government model series 80.[...]Work Performed:

Making an old warhorse a show pony. Smile

Well done, sir.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Legal Beagle, Thanks!

V-Tail, I made that website so I probably messed something up. I'll check and post a link in the ad. My supper small business can't afford a gun related shopping cart for things but I will get there. In the mean time I work via emails and invoices.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
P365 bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of Dick0550
posted Hide Post
Is the SP2022 still available?

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Posts: 281 | Location: Culpeper, VA | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Email sent for 2022

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump for more garage sale stuff, and MDT

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

posted Hide Post
Email sent about the Surefire items.

Posts: 668 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Responded, thanks!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare