SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Justin Case Tactical Knives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justin Case Tactical Knives Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Just ordered an M4!

Awesome and thanks for your order! Be sure to let us know what you think about the M-4 Tenasi. So far, we’ve had a ton of positive feedback, but we are always looking for ways to be better. Thanks again for giving us a try and we hope that the Tenasi serves you well for years to come!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

Posts: 18 | Registered: July 24, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the Tenasi today. Looking forward to it and expect it will be as perfect as my Janey flipper. JIC sent the tracking and PO says expected delivery is Monday.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCT76:
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Just ordered an M4!

Awesome and thanks for your order! Be sure to let us know what you think about the M-4 Tenasi. So far, we’ve had a ton of positive feedback, but we are always looking for ways to be better. Thanks again for giving us a try and we hope that the Tenasi serves you well for years to come!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

I have several fixed blade knives, and I have to say that I think this is my favorite. The balance and size are excellent. It’s got a fantastic feel and it’s not too big, but fits that Goldilocks place in size.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The members on this forum are the best, thanks for the support you guys have shown for Justin Case Tactical! We’ve been super busy and, until recently, I haven’t been able to post or reply to this thread. I’m humbled at all of the positive comments that you guys have left…thank you all! We are currently running a discount code: ADVENTURE for 10% off your order through our website.
Thanks again for all the love and support!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

posted Hide Post
Got my Tenasi yesterday. JIC are consistently the fastest shippers I've dealt with.

The knife was a bit smaller than I expected, but still has a 4 1/2 inch blade so I guess it ain't no snub nose. I like it a lot.

I've recently sold most of my knives so I've got one of those short K-bars, a relatively small Chinese flipper, which I really like. cost a whole 25 bucks on Amazon, but is sharp, flipping action is great and, well, it's been my EDC knife off and on for a few months. Got a ZT 0452 sprint model of some kind, rose gold with a black G-10 (I think) scale on the other side. It's probably too pretty to use (the guy I got it from bought it twice, and just couldn't make himself use it) but I intend to use it and, of course, my JIC Janey which also does EDC duty. That's it for knives.

I am looking for an Effingham-made Blackjack Model 7, but haven't found one yet.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I prefer a smaller blade, so the M6 will probably be my next purchase. Dave, you guys are doing a heck of a job. I'm glad to have found your stuff.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M6 is now sold out. Will more be available ?

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I too am interested in the M6. Justin, please post when back in stock.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should have more M6’s finished in the next couple of weeks, I’ve already ordered the material just waiting for it to arrive. I’ll be sure to let everyone know when they’re back in stock. We’re also running a Black Friday 15% off everything in stock deal. Thank you guys for all the support and confidence in our knives.

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

posted Hide Post
In reference to my above post, we will have more M4’s in stock in the near future. We currently have M6’s in stock. Thanks

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Just now ordered an M6 and back-ordered an M4. Thanks Justin (Dave)!

ETA: Received both yesterday, I will confirm the quality of the build, and design. The M6 is, especially, a useful size and conformation for every day use. Haven't needed the Band-Aid (yet). Merry Christmas to me!

BTW, in addition to the currently running sale price JCT carved off a Cyber Monday discount that I wasn't expecting. So I got a pretty good deal as well. Very happy camper here. Don't know if it is still running, but now might be a good time to buy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: architect,

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad that both knives made it to you without any issues. We do run different discounts periodically throughout the year, we are currently offering free shipping until December 20th…just type in discount code: JCTSHIP4FREE at checkout.

Thanks for all the trust and support that you’ve shown JCT, it’s greatly appreciated. Other than social media platforms, we haven’t really advertised our company or our knives. We contribute all of our success to word of mouth from our customers, which has been unbelievable! I’ve been asked by many, if I would consider using a higher end steel for our knives. Well, as a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to start production with a new blade design in the Janey-J Flipper and I’ve decided to use S35VN for the first run. So, keep an eye out…we plan on doing some great things in the coming months!

Take care and Merry Christmas!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Ordered an M6 last night, hope to give it a workout next week.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok guys and gals, I just dropped a couple of M-4 Tenasi’s on our website. Merry Christmas!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

https://justincasetactical.com...-tactical-m-4-tenasi

Picture of airborne19822003
posted Hide Post
It is here...premium knife steel... Made in America. justincasetactical.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: airborne19822003,

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I got mine last week! Super sharp and it opens like it's an assisted opening!

I'd love to see a version with a longer blade...3.75"/3.80".

https://justincasetactical.com...d-mike-flipper-s35vn

quote:
Originally posted by airborne19822003:
It is here...premium knife steel... Made in America. justincasetactical.com

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I think a Mad Mike will make a great gift for a friend, any current Sig Forum promotions?

Ordered one in green, this will be a nice gift for a fellow named Mike.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: UTsig,

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the support! Just for the Sigforum community and for a limited time. Free shipping on your entire order, use discount code: JCTSHIP4FREE at checkout. Enjoy!

Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Got the Mad Mike yesterday, I'm impressed. This is the second made in the USA folder I bought for $125.00, shows what can be done. Using premium steel is certainly a plus and it flips with authority, blade is centered. This is a gift for my almost SIL, I hope he'll use it and have a smile everytime he opens it.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been carrying my janey flipper daily, and it is a great knife especially for the price. Has stayed sharp with a good amount of use, and I think that a flipper style opener is my favorite style of folder now. Easier and faster into action than my autos

Posts: 3268 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post