SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Justin Case Tactical Knives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justin Case Tactical Knives Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I joined the club! Ordered the M-2 & M-4!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Yeah!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
As I am a native of Tenasi, I had to, I was compelled to, I was driven to by unseen forces...to order the M4 Tenasi. Can't wait.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Just ordered a second M-4 Tenasi. I should be all set knife-wise for a while.

Foolish boy. Knives are not good enough. You'll need another or 3 soon.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Just ordered a second M-4 Tenasi. I should be all set knife-wise for a while.

Foolish boy. Knives are not good enough. You'll need another or 3 soon.

I have to pause purchasing; thanks to this thread, and Para's fixed blade knife thread I now have more fieldcraft/fighting/multiuse knives than my SIGs and Glocks combined!

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I am very pleased with the Tenasi. I am not sure how I should wear it. Do you think it is more fitting with 5.11 tactical trousers, or Wrangler jeans? Maybe just clipped to my driver's seat shoulder belt with the very cool latching belt clip? Just an amazing presentation...box, bandaid, and a terrific design. I'll demo it on 26 Feb 22 at a ham radio hiking event for sure.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The bandaid is a recent addition...

A sense of humor and "just in case" Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all,

Hope everyone has been doing well! I just wanted to take another moment to think you guys for the support you have shown us at Justin Case Tactical. I am also pleased to announce that our FAFO-1 “JANEY-J” Flipper knives will drop this evening (Sunday May, 22nd) on our website justincasetactical.com and I wanted you guys to be among the first to know. We do things a little backwards, meaning that the knives will be on sale right out of the gate and will go up to “regular” price at a later date. Thanks again for the love and support, we greatly appreciate it!

-Dave,
Justin Case Tactical

Posts: 18 | Registered: July 24, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of airborne19822003
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine in Flat Dark Earth! I am looking forward to it!

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Just ordered. Great quality, thank you for the heads-up!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for the Janey-J to come available. Ordered mine in basic black. Can't wait to see it.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
just ordered the Tenasi if the heat treat for 420HC is 1/2 as good as bucks it should be a winner for the price. how do you guys like yours I couldn't find anything bad about it

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
I got my tenasi its a good knife I haven't put it thru its paces yet ill play with it this weekend I put the clip on it from my Xancudo as that sheath resides on my junglas sheath I would pay ten bucks more for the blade tech tek lock the knockoff is to flimsy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the new flipper, in FDE. I'm confident it will be as impressive as the M-2 and M-4 models.

ETA: it arrived today (June 4). Handy size; needs a few licks on a very fine stone, or steel and will be ready to go.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I certainly have more knives than I need, but have been pretty interested in their new flipper, I ordered one in black and my wife “might” give up her beloved Delica for one in the slate blue-we’ll have to see.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I got the flipper in OD Green, and am very happy with it. Came razor sharp, feels great in the hand and smoothed out the action quickly with a little lube and some working of the action. Overall very happy with my purchase.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my black JIC Janey flipper and found a slight problem, the liner lock, was very difficult to release to the point it took two hands to close.

Disappointed, I emailed the company and, almost right away the owner, Dave, responded. He told me to send it in and they'd fix or replace it.

About a week later, I had it back-not sure if it is the same one or a new one, but I have to say it is fantastic. Easy open, easy close, a substantial knife, not a lightweight like, for example, the Spydercos but a very comfortable weight and size IMO.

Nice deep carry clip and sharp as the dickens. To say I like it is truly an understatement. I love it. I have a "few" ZTs and I believe this one will supplant all of them for my needs in EDC.

I use my flipper knife about 10-15 times per day (sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less), mostly opening packages or cutting string/cord/tape or something similar. But my point is that I use the heck out of my flippers and this one, I believe, is darned near perfect. I've gotten so old and gotten so arthritic I just can't use the thumb stud openers, haven't found an auto that really fills my needs for true EDC, but find the flippers to be just what I need, and this one from Just In Case seems perfect for my needs, at least so far.

I noticed on their site a new fixed blade, smaller that the first two, the M6 Trex, 3.7 inch blade and kinda cute.

I've got an older Blackjack Effingham-made 5" fixed and a new Cold Steel SRK San Mai Steel which will do pretty much anything I need a fixed blade for (honestly, I use my flippers so much and often that the fixed blades just don't get much EDC time at all).

But I'm gonna try to keep an eye on Just In Case and see what the next model out will be. Hmmmm, I could use a Khukri, I think.

I don't usually post long thoughts, maybe 'cause I don't have too many anymore, but I wanted to tell you how much I like the new flipper and why.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am tempted by the flipper. Folders are my jam, never did card much for fixed blades, though that could change.
Being left handed, I like the ambidextrous nature of flippers, and everything I have heard about Justin is good quality and sure beats the price of a similar interesting knife being marketed by magpul.

Posts: 3271 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went ahead and ordered a flipper. Fast shipping, beautiful knife, well executed, sharp, already doing edc duty.

Posts: 3271 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Just ordered an M4!

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post