SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Justin Case Tactical Knives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justin Case Tactical Knives Login/Join 
Picture of airborne19822003
posted
New to the market. Veteran owned, made in U.S.A.

Justin Case Tactical

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are sold out.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are sold out for now. I just talked to the owner. He expects to have them back in stock by the weekend. He said he will be sending out a free shipping code via the newsletter sign up on the website.

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airborne19822003:
They are sold out for now. I just talked to the owner. He expects to have them back in stock by the weekend. He said he will be sending out a free shipping code via the newsletter sign up on the website.

I just subscribed. Hope he gets them in this weekend, I'm going to order a knife from him. Veteran owned and made in America for <$70? Sign me up!

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds good. I have also signed up for his newsletter, and am interested in his knives. Thanks for the heads-up!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridgerat:
quote:

Sounds good. I have also signed up for his newsletter, and am interested in his knives. Thanks for the heads-up!

I just confirmed with Dave, the owner, that they should be ready to ship out by Saturday at the latest. But hopefully Friday evening. Demand has exceeded production abilities because he refuses to allow a knife that is not truly razor sharp go out.

Be careful with these… when you get them in hand. I have see a young police officer run his thumb down the blade “to check the edge” and it went to the bone.

I also confirmed that he will be including a free shipping code in the e-mail to all of his subscribers.

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Hope he gets a decent amount in. I want to buy one.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
They are in, just bought two, has free shipping offer, Use code: JCTSHIP4FREE at checkout, nice folks. Dropped him a link to this thread, maybe he'll pop by.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They look well done.

I wonder why he called the one a Nessmuk? A Nessmuk is a specific kind of a knife. They are pretty strongly upswept skinners. They are associated with Canada.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received mine in mail today, fits my hand perfect and they are right when they say it's razor sharp. The Kydex Sheath will make it easy to slip in my boot or vest.
I love a USA made knife.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Received my M2 Nessmuk today. A very nice piece well made, solid and has a bit of heft, the handle is smooth and contoured for easy indexing, the sheath is tight and retains the knife as well as it has an adjustable belt loop mounting system for different size belts.

It was received in just a few days, comes in a nice presentation Box

Knife in packaging

Knife out of box in Sheath

Knife out of sheath

Back Side of Sheath

Showing belt adjustment feature

Close up of blade

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Virtute et Armis
Picture of hft119
posted Hide Post
Just my Nesmuck out of the mailbox.
I agree with the other posters, nice knife, very sharp.

NRA Benefactor
GOA

Posts: 128 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect guy to do SigForum knife in 3V?!

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my M2 today, also. Very nice knife, especially for the price.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I know these are new, but man! there's no reviews anywhere!

Ah, well, M2 due in tomorrow, so I guess I'll see for myself.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

How about this?

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'd skimmed through that before (actually sat and watched it this time), but was hoping someone had taken one out and whomped on it a bit.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
This forum is constantly costing me moolah...

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

My Video on YouTube from training this morning.

This is not a formal review but I beat the heck out of my M-2 and it still shaved my arm. Also, I had a leather sheath handmade by Outrider Leather… Rich Leonard. Outrider Leather FaceBook

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

posted Hide Post
quote:

My Video on YouTube from training this morning.

This is not a formal review but I beat the heck out of my M-2 and it still shaved my arm. Also, I had a leather sheath handmade by Outrider Leather… Rich Leonard. Outrider Leather FaceBook

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post