SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ARRRGHHH!!!! Does anybody know what the pocket clip screw size for a WE Banter is? One of mine is now in Narnia.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARRRGHHH!!!! Does anybody know what the pocket clip screw size for a WE Banter is? One of mine is now in Narnia. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I broke a couple of my rules including if it ain’t broke don’t fix it and disassemble small parts in a plastic bag and definitely not in the garage and OF COURSE I launched a microscopic pocket clip screw into Narnia or an alternate reality or wherever missing socks go. So after 10 minutes of dropping every colorful metaphor I could come up with I composed myself and figured I look for a replacement but can’t find the size.

I have an email to the company but figured I ask you fine folks as well.

Thanks much and SONOFABITCH!!!

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well color me surprised. I had a response from the company within a few hours of emailing. So I have my sizes needed.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
That is good customer service! Glad to see they were quick to respond.

I had a similar experience with Kershaw about 15 years ago, and they overnighted two full pocket clip “kits” for my Blur to me. They made a customer-for-life out of me.

By the way, this is one reason I’ve kept a box of junker knives stashed in the basement. I’ve robbed a lot of little screws from them to repair my stuff, and stuff for others.

Posts: 840 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post