SIGforum
ARRRGHHH!!!! Does anybody know what the pocket clip screw size for a WE Banter is? One of mine is now in Narnia.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/8370018184

May 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
cslinger
ARRRGHHH!!!! Does anybody know what the pocket clip screw size for a WE Banter is? One of mine is now in Narnia.
I broke a couple of my rules including if it ain’t broke don’t fix it and disassemble small parts in a plastic bag and definitely not in the garage and OF COURSE I launched a microscopic pocket clip screw into Narnia or an alternate reality or wherever missing socks go. So after 10 minutes of dropping every colorful metaphor I could come up with I composed myself and figured I look for a replacement but can’t find the size.

I have an email to the company but figured I ask you fine folks as well.

Thanks much and SONOFABITCH!!!

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
May 06, 2021, 07:04 AM
cslinger
Well color me surprised. I had a response from the company within a few hours of emailing. So I have my sizes needed.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
May 07, 2021, 02:17 PM
cth1974
That is good customer service! Glad to see they were quick to respond.

I had a similar experience with Kershaw about 15 years ago, and they overnighted two full pocket clip “kits” for my Blur to me. They made a customer-for-life out of me.

By the way, this is one reason I’ve kept a box of junker knives stashed in the basement. I’ve robbed a lot of little screws from them to repair my stuff, and stuff for others.