SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just finished up a new model in O-1 tool steel. this one is kinda special in that it is forged and it has a unique copper etch. this one came away with a sharp, hairline copper hamon and random copper streaks along the whole blade. it really is different than our usual W2 with a copper etch. handle is black/blue micarta with a black micarta front pin and a nice, single mosaic pin in the rear. it is going to a fellow forum member and a good friend.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Every time you post one of these chef knives i think that its the best one yet. This is no different. It is beautiful!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
many thanks, my friend. i am very happy with this one. it really just came together so well. some knives seem to fight you the whole way and some seem to be working with you to produce something special. all part of the fun of making knives.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
You are just killin it Brother⚔️, BEAUTIFUL work. You capture a beautiful tool very well.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, brother. i have really embraced the chef knife life. all the styles and designs are just fascinating to me. having a great time with these designs.

dozer