SIGforum
Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/8320074284

June 05, 2021, 03:00 PM
dozer
Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs
just finished up a new model in O-1 tool steel. this one is kinda special in that it is forged and it has a unique copper etch. this one came away with a sharp, hairline copper hamon and random copper streaks along the whole blade. it really is different than our usual W2 with a copper etch. handle is black/blue micarta with a black micarta front pin and a nice, single mosaic pin in the rear. it is going to a fellow forum member and a good friend.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
June 07, 2021, 12:54 PM
pbramlett
Every time you post one of these chef knives i think that its the best one yet. This is no different. It is beautiful!

Regards,

P.
June 07, 2021, 04:12 PM
dozer
many thanks, my friend. i am very happy with this one. it really just came together so well. some knives seem to fight you the whole way and some seem to be working with you to produce something special. all part of the fun of making knives.

dozer

June 08, 2021, 05:58 AM
sybo
You are just killin it Brother⚔️, BEAUTIFUL work. You capture a beautiful tool very well.
June 08, 2021, 12:03 PM
dozer
thanks, brother. i have really embraced the chef knife life. all the styles and designs are just fascinating to me. having a great time with these designs.

dozer