SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Marble's (Gladstone, Mich) Mini-Trapper 3 1/2" closed D2 steel Made by Queen 2001

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Small ML drop point. Just finished this neck/pocket sheath up and was trying it out today.

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I don't get it ... Pot "Wright" ?? maybe
A.Wright & Son Sheffield England
Peach Buffalo Horn

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
And it just wouldn't be Saturday, kicking around without a good jack knife. Northwoods Indian River Jack works nicely

posted Hide Post
Today's

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Presidential today

... and a Richards Sheffield England Pipe Knife

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hobbs,

posted Hide Post
Today

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Today it's the Spyderco Autonomy.

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Northwoods Presidential again

posted Hide Post
I like that classic look.

I am out and about my property today. Time for something more appropriate than iwb carry.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I like that guy

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Case Peanut today

posted Hide Post
Spyderco Gayle Bradley

Posts: 249 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
KABAR Dog Head Coppersmith Barlow

posted Hide Post

Yesterday's
686+ 5" round butt,
John primble barlow
boker whiskey barrel trapper
leatherman tread
victorinox Mach 6

Not sure on today,
Watch, tread, probably hk usp in 40,

Queen qtac, and something g else

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Picked up this vintage Camillus Rigger and been totin' it as a reminder of my Navy days

posted Hide Post
I karma'd a case version a while back.

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
yesterday a light dinner

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post