SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
I have long made such,

Now my son is using it Wink

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Email inbound

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I just applied some Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the sheath and it darkened a bit. I think it will be fine with use and care but wish the tone were a bit more brown and less orange. An excellent sheath, the leather is the thickest I've ever seen on a sheath, but the color is just a little off IMO.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lookin great.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Speaking of replacement scales by a Russian, I had a gentleman from Russia who is a member of another forum make these for my Griptilian.

It rides with me everyday on the webbing of my work bag.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
My Byrd is my EDC, like literally, every day.

She has some nice honest wear on her now, need a new pic.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Yesterday's

Today's

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ultramagnus
posted Hide Post

GEC 36 EZ open

--------------THINK ABOUT IT TWICE, Cause you're slow with your hands

Posts: 347 | Location: philadelphia/ FT Riley | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Very NICE!!
quote:
Originally posted by Ultramagnus:

GEC 36 EZ open

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
last night

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Todays knives are my Kershaw Blur & a Victorinox SAK Cadet wth black alox handles.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:

I have a couple of those.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
..today back office day Frown

posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson guardian in 45acp
Parker 21
Victorinox officer's automatic
Emerson cq7
Emerson roadhouse

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
..today back office day Frown

Good thing you brought the letter opener with you. Big Grin

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post