SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A brand new one. 940-1, just received yesterday. Replaces my trusty, well-used 943 as my almost every day carry.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3479 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Today

Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Very NICE!
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Today office day:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very NICE!

Thank you comrade Auxiliaryjohn!

A couple of days a week I have been in office and submit Dresscode (shirt, tie) DON perfectly complements the image Smile Smile
But seriously, then I have visited all automatic, delayed only by Godson and DON.
------------------------------------------

I apologize for the possible difficulties of translation!

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Ever have days when you can't decide what to wear? Think I'll go nekkid ... nah ...

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missed you hobbs.

posted Hide Post

Today's package

posted Hide Post
A few of my dailies, the others have to live in the safe.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
A. Wright & Son, Sheffield
File worked Buffalo Horn Lambfoot Senator

posted Hide Post
Dan wesson vbob
Lamy 2000 pencil
Victorinox officer's automatic
victorinox knife
gec 77 barlow

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Large Sebenza 21.

Lee.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today with me the good old El Vaquero:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Carrying my newest. Benchmade 940-1.

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3479 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love that 940,

Today

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post