SIGforum
What are you carrying or totin' today ??
June 11, 2026, 07:46 AM
WarhorseWhat are you carrying or totin' today ??
____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
June 12, 2026, 01:39 PM
Warhorse
____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
June 16, 2026, 01:21 PM
Hobbs
June 18, 2026, 10:12 PM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
June 26, 2026, 08:52 AM
Warhorse
____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
June 28, 2026, 08:03 PM
OgieBoker HK SFP folder.
July 15, 2026, 05:35 PM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
July 21, 2026, 11:16 PM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
July 31, 2026, 12:22 PM
Z06
- actually this MINI U.D.T. has never been carried or used -
________________________________________________________
The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
August 08, 2026, 01:01 AM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
August 08, 2026, 07:36 PM
Hobbs
August 11, 2026, 12:15 PM
trapper189
August 18, 2026, 04:56 PM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
August 19, 2026, 05:11 PM
OgieBenchmade 810 Contego.
August 30, 2026, 01:44 PM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
September 03, 2026, 12:18 PM
Warhorse
____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
September 19, 2026, 01:56 PM
OgieBenchmade Bedlam.

September 22, 2026, 12:16 AM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
September 23, 2026, 09:58 AM
UTsigI wanted to get a Puuko knife for a lady that works for a Finnish corporation. I found a company in MN that sells goods made in Finland, Finnstyle. The price was excellent, the service was excellent. Knife is perfect, I may order one for me.
"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.
September 26, 2026, 01:23 AM
eTripper
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch