In all honesty, I think he got off pretty lightly. Considering the amount of people and the amount of time they were working on him, he didn't look too bad towards the end.
_____________________________________________________ Sliced bread, the greatest thing since the 1911.
I think a more accurate title for the video might be...Robber is stomped by angry victims.
----------------------------- Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
They had to be taken it easy on him. Small space or not, that many men, for that long, should have had him unconscious, or dead, if they were serious.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007