SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robber in Mexico hits the verifiable jackpot and got way more than he hoped
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robber in Mexico hits the verifiable jackpot and got way more than he hoped Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Talk a bout a bus full of guys who can’t throw a single decent punch. Jesus, four minutes and he wasn’t really that bad off. Give those poor souls a lesson in boxing.

None the less, great to see the thief get a mediocre ass kicking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
For the amount of swinging and flailing going on there I expected him to look like Glen on the Walking Dead after they got done with him.
Is it just me or does it seem like none of those guys knew how to throw/land a punch.

Haha...Beancooker. Great minds... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the problems was they were all going after him at the same time, they got in each other's way. Big Grin

Posts: 2673 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody please!!! pipe in the Benny Hill music to this video!!!!

Razz

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jAZQ0uJ3i_M

Posts: 11876 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a little concerned when the one guy pulled the robbers pants down inside the bus. But that whole thing was funny as hell. None of them could fight for shit. But for a bunch of normal guys, they sure did try their hardest to put the beat down on the guy. And to toss the guy out and then take his pants, icing on the cake. LMAO!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1116 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
Looks like the bus kept making it's stops. Smile

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 580 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure if that were Sig Forum members, he would've been much worse off. Especially if Dave were on that bus... Big Grin

Posts: 13151 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Mother fucker? Fuck your mother? What were they saying over and over again?

Puta = whore. Madre = mother. It's literally "whore mother," so basically "you son of a whore."

"Chinga" is fuck. They threw "verga" around a lot also, which is slang for dick. I heard "abra te" a few times, which is basically "open up" - the Mexicans I used to work with used that as basically "get out of my way." In this case, it means "tag me in." Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Talk a bout a bus full of guys who can’t throw a single decent punch. Jesus, four minutes and he wasn’t really that bad off. Give those poor souls a lesson in boxing.

They plopped him unconscious in the middle of the road and stole his pants. Whaddya want? Big Grin

Posts: 17264 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Señor Robber was probably hoping the cops would arrive and put him in a nice clean safe Mexican jail.

Posts: 26975 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I agree wit others,not a decent street fighter in the bunch, I saw no one throw a decent punch.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
As much as I would have enjoyed the bad guy getting MORE pummeled it still worked out pretty well for a bunch of regular guys on a bus.

I think some of the good guys got pretty tired there toward the end.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I hope thats what happens to the Democrats at the polls in November. We've had it.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I imagine that if just 25% of strongarm robberies were countered by beating the guy unconscious and leaving him naked in the street that there would not be very many strongarm robberies.

Posts: 5171 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Now you’s can’t salir. Big Grin

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Damn they almost brought lunch to that whooping

He fucked around....and found out

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
My bet is the dumbass tried it again as soon as he was able and probably got away with it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was awesome - he made an excellent career choice

funny - not a single knife among the bunch

Posts: 53271 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
I hope thats what happens to the Democrats at the polls in November. We've had it.

Just a friendly advisory. You might want to check this out:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0066464?r=2250066464

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5489 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Justice would have been throwing him out the back of the moving bus.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post