SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robber in Mexico hits the verifiable jackpot and got way more than he hoped
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robber in Mexico hits the verifiable jackpot and got way more than he hoped Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Down in old Mexico, strong arm robbery on buses is a regular occurrence.

This video is a guy attempting to rob the passengers on a jitney bus.

He hit the jackpot and got way more than he hoped. Watch all the way to the end.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The longest four minutes of his life.

In all honesty, I think he got off pretty lightly. Considering the amount of people and the amount of time they were working on him, he didn't look too bad towards the end.

Posts: 21137 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
That beating was like the Energizer Bunny.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Get some!
Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36846 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I think a more accurate title for the video might be...Robber is stomped by angry victims.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reep that what you sow! Lucky he's not dead!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Call the amber lamps.

Posts: 4136 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I hope that wasn't his kid.

Posts: 11177 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Some of that needs to happen to some folks here too...the sooner the better.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10924 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little instant justice right there! Yes, some of that needs to be dispensed around here.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Guy may want to rethink his life choices. Crime possibly not his best job option/

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to chuckle when they took his pants.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Beat his ass like a Pinata.

My Spanish language is basic, but I was thinking I might have heard "Your Momma Raised A Fool" Big Grin

"You have to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?" Inspector Harry Calahan

Posts: 11876 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mother fucker? Fuck your mother? What were they saying over and over again?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20882 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
They had to be taken it easy on him. Small space or not, that many men, for that long, should have had him unconscious, or dead, if they were serious.

Posts: 5758 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
They shouldn't have bothered stopping to throw him out.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16543 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Puta madra ( motherfucker)

Taking his pants too, damn a day he'll never forget.

Posts: 1581 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the amount of swinging and flailing going on there I expected him to look like Glen on the Walking Dead after they got done with him.

Posts: 2494 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I thought it was “Who has a box of rubbers?”, but I may have misheard, given how intent they were on fucking him up, bigly.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Taking off his pants was the perfect ending.

He was lucky it was a civilian beating. A pro could have hurt him way worse in a very few seconds.

Maybe he'll find a new avocation...

Seems like he sucks at victim selection.

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post